Harbortouch POS: Affordable and Comprehensive
If a POS system that works for almost every industry with customized software, a decent number of features, and no upfront fees sounds appealing to you, then you should read through our Harbortouch POS system.
Harbortouch POS has the technology needed by small businesses that are ready to grow and get more into the industry. The POS solutions presented by Harbortouch POS use cutting-edge technology to enhance businesses and help those small-sized ones grow fast and steady.
In this review, we'll go through all that matters for owners/retailers to decide whether or not Harbortouch POS is a good fit.
Fortunately, there are plenty of excellent options to choose from, many new players have entered the industry recently, and there are companies such as Harbortouch that have a longer history than others. To choose the perfect fit for your business, let's walk you through our Harbortouch detailed review.
Many years ago, it was hard for small businesses to keep track of performance, accept credit card payments, or compare sales rates and see how they changed. Harbortouch POS has been offering its services for more than 20 years now. With the implementation of the most recent technologies, the number of their customers is getting larger every day.
Now, the company offers POS systems that suit a wide range of industries and releases a number of new technologies, including SkyTab mobile payment solutions, Tableside mobile ordering device, Lighthouse business management system, and third party app Marketplace.
POS systems presented are highly customizable to suit almost all types of businesses of all sizes. If you're business fall under any of these categories, Harbortouch POS might be a good fit for you:
- Restaurants of all sizes and will single or multiple branches
- Bars and nightclubs
- Food trucks
- Salons and spas
- Liquor stores
- Coffee shops
- Quick service stores
The website lists out a full list of the main features offered by the company with the ability to customize your own software. Let's get an idea about the areas where Harbotouch POS stands out:
Lighthouse business management system
Support the day-by-day operations with a set of tools and efficient features to help you get full management over your business.
- Intuitive and user-friendly dashboard: The dashboard helps keep track of the daily sales, daily top-sale items, labor statistics, tickets turnaround time, and voids.
- Reports and analytics: Knowing the sales rate is essential for the success of any business. That's why you'll need this option to get real-time insights on sales rate, cash flow that is tied up to inventory, and labor cost.
- POS management: This feature allows you to remotely manage the POS functions, send employees individual messages, back system database, add new products/items, delete products/items, and communicate directly with employees.
- Employee management: This feature provides secure clock-in and click-out, built-in calendar, color-code job functions, and track individual employee sales.
- Customer engagement tools: You can collect customer contact information at the POS to create customer profiles, track purchase history and create personalized promotions and email marketing campaigns.
Harbortouch POS system allows certified third-party integrations to support marketing, online ordering, and labor. Third parties include Uber Eats, DoorDash, TakeOut7, Menufy, Fisherman, MailChimp, FiveStars, Sarbari, Orca, and Sling.
Tableside ordering and management
Severs in the food industry can take orders remotely at tables using the iPad application, as they can also send tickets directly to the kitchen from the table.
Servers can also see how many customers are at each table and how many available tables are in the restaurant.
Reservations can also be made directly into the POS, and customers can also use your URL and make their reservations from home. In addition, there is a waitlist that you can view at any time, and customers can receive text messages when their table is ready.
Loyalty programs and gift registries
Set up gifts, promotions, and search customer information within a few minutes. Additionally, you can keep your customers engaged and reach new customers using the Mailchimp integration to make marketing campaigns.
POS reports and analytics
Harbortouch offers pre-defined reports with customized variables to fit any business needs. You can save your favorite ones for an easy lookup and keep an eye on the daily snapshots, such as gross sales, net sales, and the number of transactions.
To monitor the long-term success of your business, it's also possible to track how long it takes a product to sell and what products are more profitable than others, making it easy to know which products are in demand. Hence, you never run out of the best-selling items.
Reports can be applied to monitor employees' performance and find the top-performing employees, the exact labor cost, and payrolls.
In short, the types of reports you'll get with Harbortouch POS include the following:
- Sales reports
- Inventory reports
- Employee reports
- Customer reports
- Auditing reports
- Loss prevention reports
Suppose you have a small business, such as a cafe, small retail establishment, or a food cart. In that case, The Harbortouch Echo POS solution can be both an affordable and efficient solution that offers all primary features. For larger retailers, Harbortouch offers the Elite POS system with access to a broader feature-set.
All plans come with 24/7 customer support and a lifetime hardware warranty. Let's get an idea about each POS solution in detail:
- Echo POS System: Best suited for small businesses and is available for $29 per month.
- Elite POS System: Best suited for bars, restaurants, and retails and is available for $39 per month.
- Salon and Spa POS System: Best suited for hair salons, spas, and nail salons. This option is available for $39 per month.
You'll get free hardware once you choose the one-year contract and processing plan with both Echo and Elite systems. All Harbortouch hardware options come with a lifetime warranty, and there is also the Harbortouch POS app available in the Apple store.
The Harbortouch POS hardware options include:
- Credit Card Reader: Harbortouch POS credit card reader accepts every type of payment, including all major credit and debit cards, mobile payments, EMV chip, or contactless payments, with the guaranteed lowest processing rates and transaction fees.
- SkyTab Pay-at-the-Table: With this hardware in hand, employees can reorder items, place orders, split checks, and process payments without walking back every time to the POS terminal.
- Tableside Tablet: With Harbortouch Tableside, servers can input orders and accept payment directly from the table with a purpose-built 10-inch tablet.
It's always good to see what other customers/users think of the service and how well it serves their needs. In order to get unbiased and honest opinions, we recommend visiting the customer reviews section and reading as much as you need to feel confident with your decision.
The website also offers to request a demo form that you'll need to fill out with your basic information, then allow one of the representatives some time to get back to you with the possible solutions for your business.
If you're short on time, you can reach out directly at 800-201-0461 or inbox your request to the email address as you can also refer to the blogs and get an idea about the service and what it offers.
One more customer support option offered by Harbortouch POS is live chat support. All you need is to fill out the live chat form with your first and last name, phone number, and a brief with your issue.
If you have made up your mind on Harbortouch POS already, we recommend reaching out to one of the company's agents to know all the possible costs waiting for you in-store, since the company doesn't require upfront payments, but it clearly states that there will be additional processing fees that vary based in each case.
The service is a good fit for multiple industries and offers all a business might require to grow fast and steady. If there's something that you need to feel confident about is the cost, compare it to other POS providers to weigh your options better.
We can help you with that by visiting our POS category, where you can compare a handful of the best POS services on the market.
Save Big on Point of Sale Systems
Fill out a quick form to claim special offers on Point of Sale Systems