Point of Sale
Best Point of Sale Systems: Thorough and Comprehensive Reviews!
Last Updated by T. Sadi on
Point of Sale (POS) systems are not merely machines you utilize to swipe your customers’ cards for quick payments; the top leading POS companies exist for the sole purpose of making your life easier and more practical. With hundreds of POS companies on the market, it will be hard for you to pick the one that best fits your needs. To make things easier, our experts have done the heavy lifting for you; we have prepared comprehensive reviews for all of the POS companies out of these to help you choose the right one.
Do you want to go straight to the point? Here's a summary of our review of the 2021's best Point of Sale
- 1. TouchBistro - A POS system that is specifically designed for restaurant management.
- 2. Lightspeed - Provides your business with the best software and hardware that best fit your needs. It has exceptional inventory management features at competitive prices.
- 3. Toast POS - One of the best Point of Sale systems out there, founded to cater to restaurants and beverage providers and known for its competitive prices and unmatched features.
- 4. Clover POS - A smart POS system that is easy to use and set up. It is suitable for small to medium business owners. Clover POS is a top player in the market known for its great features and support.
- 5. Square POS - One of the leading POS in the market, it offers free plans with a low processing fee that will help grow and manage your business.
To summarize, these are the best Point of Sale in 2021…
- Great features
- Supports all restaurant types
- Easy to use
- 1Robust inventory management
- 24/7 customer service
- Compatible with many devices
- Detailed analytics and real-time reports
- Employee scheduling
- Toast TakeOut app
Clover Station POS
- Easy to set up
- Cloud-based services available
- Large app store and a wealth of integrations
- Clear prices
- Offline mode
- Android and iOS compatible