Point of Sale
Best Point of Sale Systems: Thorough and Comprehensive Reviews!
Last Updated by T. Sadi on
Point of Sale (POS) systems are not merely machines you utilize to swipe your customers’ cards for quick payments; the top leading POS companies exist for the sole purpose of making your life easier and more practical. With hundreds of POS companies on the market, it will be hard for you to pick the one that best fits your need. To make things easier for you, our experts have done the heavy lifting for you; we have prepared comprehensive reviews for all of the POS companies out of these to help you choose the right one.
Do you want to go straight to the point? Here's a summary of our review of the 2021's best Point of Sale
- 1. TouchBistro - A POS system that is specifically designed for restaurant management.
- 2. Toast POS - One of the best Point of Sale systems out there, founded to cater to restaurants and beverage providers and known for its competitive prices and unmatched features.
- 3. Clover POS - A smart POS system that is easy to use and set up. It is suitable for small to medium business owners. Clover POS is a top player in the market known for its great features and support.
- 4. Square POS - One of the leading POS in the market, it offers free plans with a low processing fee that will help grow and manage your business.
- 5. Korona - A point of sale system that is geared for a multitude of retailers, offering highly customizable retail POS solutions for a reasonable price.
To summarize, these are the best Point of Sale in 2021…
- Great features
- Supports all restaurant types
- Easy to use
- Detailed analytics and real-time reports
- Employee scheduling
- Toast TakeOut app
Clover Station POS
- Easy to set up
- Cloud-based services available
- Large app store and a wealth of integrations
- Clear prices
- Offline mode
- Android and iOS compatible
- Fair price compared to to other POS system providers
- All-in-one solutions for multitude of businesses
- 60-day money-back guarantee