Best Meal Kit Services in 2021
Last Updated by Kholod M. on
It’s all about saving time and eating fresh.
So let’s not waste time and get right to it. On the top of the list, Sunbasket proves itself as the best meal kit provider on the market. In Sunbasket, they bear in mind customers with various preferences and needs. The list varies to have gluten-free, vegetarian, and diabetes-friendly meals, besides many other tempting choices. Many options and can’t decide? We understand how overwhelming it gets when looking things up by yourself. That’s why Several.com dedicated its effort and team to bring you the top names in the field. In our reviews, we got you all you need to know about the best meal kit services out there and listed out detailed information about prices, plans, recipes, and much more. Our reviews will definitely lead you to the perfect fit.
Do you want to go straight to the point? Here's a summary of our review of the 2021's best Meal Kits
- 1. Sunbasket - A meal kit service that guarantees 100% organic ingredients delivered at the highest standards to maintain freshness and yumminess. If your meal isn’t as expected, Sunbasket will give your money back within seven days of your order.
- 2. Home Chef - The company has delivered around 10 million meals that meet everyone's preferences and dietary habits, and it has been offering its food delivery services for 8 years and expanded its delivery to cover 97% of the US.
- 3. Freshly - A great option for busy people who want a meal to prepare in 3 minutes or less. If you care about the environment and want to use an eco-friendly meal kit solution, Freshly is a good choice that uses recyclable or reusable packaging, including gel packs, denim insulation, paper bags, and recyclable plastic.
- 4. EveryPlate - One of the most affordable meal kit providers on the market, owned by HelloFresh, and offers 14 different dishes, which keep changing every week to bring new recipes every time you order. Meals come with preparing steps and take 30 minutes to be done and ready.
- 5. Blue Apron - A meal kit service with more than 9 years in food delivery service, and now it offers 7-10 new recipes every week, that are pre-portioned and ready to be cooked by customers. Following the recipe's card and steps can make it easier to cook professionally.
To summarize, these are the best Meal Kits in 2021…
- 7-Day money-back guarantee
- 100% Organic ingredients
- Eco-friendly packaging
- A refund or credit in case of defective product
- More than 30 recipes per week
- Safe and eco-friendly packaging
- Skip or cancel at any time
- Gluten-free, soy-free, and peanut-free meals
- Pre-cooked meals that can be ready in 3 minutes
- Affordable prices compared to other meal kit services
- New recipes every week and many options to choose from
- Recyclable or reusable packaging materials
- Free trial for the first three meals
- Free shipping when ordering three or more meals
- Available options for vegetarians, pescatarians, and diabetes-friendly meals