CallTower VoIP Review: Cloud-Hosted UC Solution
CallTower is a cloud-hosted unified communications service that aims to help businesses connect better with their clients. Besides catering to multiple business sizes, the service has an enterprise-grade suite of solutions, including contact center, video conferencing, and multiple UCaaS and PBX solutions.
In a nutshell, CallTower is a technology company offering multiple solutions to different business sizes and industries, making it one of the leaders in the field. In addition, the company provides its support through live chat, phone, and email support. In this review, we'll walk you through CallTower's features, cons, pros, and solutions.
In this section, we'll break down all the essentials presented by CallTower, and all it offers to help businesses thrive; from UCaaS solutions to contact center and conferencing options, CallTower might have the right pick for your business.
Hosted UCaaS solutions include integrated communications in cooperation with Microsoft, CISCO, and CT Cloud. All VoIP solutions maintain security and allow smoothly connecting with clients. The company achieves its goals by equipping users with full access to management tools, an all-in-one user portal, and an end-to-end private cloud environment. Let's explain the features in detail:
Secure UCaaS solutions
Security is essential when dealing with customers' information, especially when the communications include sharing financial or personal information.
If your choice falls on CallTower VoIP solutions, security isn't something you should worry about; the company allows managing your VoIP system all from one single platform, making it easy to monitor everything from one place.
The company uses end-to-end private cloud environments and fast troubleshooting options to get any technical problem fixed with no time.
Connect is the user portal designed by CallTower's team of experts. Through this portal, users can manage all their system aspects by themselves with no need to hire an outside technical consultant. The platform is simple and has it all in one place, with the ability to contact one of the company's representatives to solve any technical issue.
The platform is launched from a web browser by one of the company's administrators or an end-user to manage and add Skype for business, Microsoft Teams, CT Cloud Voice, CT Cloud SIP, besides many email and conferencing solutions.
To manage your business and guarantee the best performance, and measure productivity, CT offers a suite of productivity tools to keep an eye on how your business is performing. Let's start with Office 365, Attendant Console, CT Cloud Unite, and CT Cloud Fax.
- Office 365: Using Microsoft Office 365 is a cost-effective cloud-based solution that guarantees to keep your applications, communications, and information security. Enterprises of all sizes can find it an efficient option to have a multitude of options to communicate, from online video meetings to sharing documents to business-class email.
- CT Cloud Fax: The cloud-hosted fax presented by CallTower makes it possible to receive fax on Gmail, Outlook, Apple Mail, and many other email services. The good news is that your business won't need any dedicated hardware or fax line to receive and send faxes.
- Attendant Console: Having the attendant console allows users to interact and see Skype for Business users, making it easy to transfer calls. The Skype for Business voice option requires 1 minute of installations and no additional servers.
- CT Cloud Unite: The CallTower Cloud Unite integrates with a large number of applications offering a standard set of features, including address book, history lists, contact popping, note-taking, call preview, activity logging, and click-to-dial features.
Full access to all management tools
This feature reduces the workload by giving administrators full access to manage mico tasks and make changes as required. The dashboard allows making changes related to call forwarding, password management, Skype for Business conference PIN change, and many others.
General features include:
- User/admin portal
- Audio conferencing
- Password sync
- Auto attendants
- Hunt groups
CallTower caters to various businesses and has been selected by many companies for its simplicity, wide selection of communication options, and solutions. Here is what CallTower has to offer:
UCaaS and PBX solutions
CT has multiple communication tools to support businesses; solutions presented by CallTower are Hosted Microsoft Solutions, CISCO Solutions, and CT Cloud Solutions.
- Hoste Microsoft Solutions: These are dynamic and scalable communication solutions hosted within a single platform. You can guarantee to offer your clients the best customer experience using CallTower’s monitoring, management, and support services.
- CISCO Solutions: CISCO offers the most secure IP telephone system, ultimate unified communications (UC) capability for all businesses, no matter how small or large. These solutions are empowered with easy-to-use tools that support mobility, messaging, conferencing, and presence management.
- CT Cloud Solutions: CallTower Cloud Solutions gives high flexibility managing communications and taking productivity to the next level using secure business communications solutions. CT Cloud Voice is a powerful UC application that makes it possible to extend business telephonic services directly to an end user’s laptop, desktop, or portable device or handset. This is ideal for remote and mobile workers who are increasingly bringing their own devices.
CallTower offers two contact center solutions: Cloud Contact Center and Five9; both are feature-rich and give your people the tools they require to have powerful and reliable connections.
The CallTower Cloud Contact Center option is designed to enhance contact center operations by minimizing IT reliance, simplifying training, and streamlining workflow processes.
The Five9 Virtual Contact Center (VCC) suite gives your agents the tools needed to make powerful communication with customers while delivering the results your business requires.
CallTower has multiple networking solutions, including voice redundancy, CT cloud SIP, SD-WAN, and CT-cloud analyzer.
CallTower’s voice redundancy solutions keep your business up and running. Outages and downtime cost you time and money. You deserve multiple paths to ensure 100% voice uptime.
CT cloud SIP trunking provides features such as emergency calls, directory listing, and caller name. CallTower's SIP friends with the most popular SIP features and provides concurrent calls equal to twice the number of direct inward dialings.
CT cloud boost guarantees that companies supporting Internet connectivity for any critical cloud-based applications, such as hosted VoIP for phones and virtual private networks for branch connectivity, have a high-quality experience.
The intuitive SD-WAN solution prioritizes your business phone system traffic and other important applications over less critical traffic.
CT cloud meeting powered by Zoom is a cloud video conferencing and collaboration solution for desktop and mobile. This option makes sure that you'll always have crystal-clear and high-quality video calls and screen sharing, besides instant messaging.
Productivity tools are a suite of tools that help businesses thrive and perform better by giving insights on how good the work is done and how satisfied your clients are. Similar tools include but are not limited to CT Cloud Unite, CT Cloud Fax, and Microsoft Office 365.
CallTower allows customers to manage all their business phone system aspects through CallTower Connect. Connect is a user-friendly portal created and developed in-house. This platform ensures that users can administer services without expertise in any one technology or hire outside IT experts to manage their UCaaS platforms.
CallTower Connect is built from the ground with speed and ease of use in mind. The application is launched from a web browser by a company administrator or end-user to add or manage CallTpwer hosted Microsoft Teams, Cisco, CT Cloud Voice, and Skype for Business.
Users can easily manage many phone features from one platform and customize their business phone system to meet their expectations.
CallTower dedicates a phone number for every purpose, including support, sales, account management, and billing. In addition, current users have access to the support portal for 24/7 support options.
Users or potential customers can also refer to the resources where you can choose from many options, including FAQs, webinars, bill centers, terms and conditions, and many videos and training materials.
Besides, the company has live chat support available on the website along with many links to the company's social media accounts on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and YouTube.
CloudTower is an all-in-one communication provider that offers a handful of features to make business communications more reliable and efficient. Services presented by the company include Microsoft Teams, Cisco Solutions, and CT Cloud, with plans that are jam-packed with features and serve every business size.
Unfortunately, the cost isn't clearly disclosed on the website, but if you think CallTower can be a good fit for your business, you'll need to reach out and find your best solutions based on your business needs and the number of employees.
Save Big on Business Phone Systems
Fill out a quick form to claim special offers on Business Phone Systems