Business Phone Systems
Business Phone Systems: The Best Service Providers on the Market
Last Updated by webmaster on
Having a business phone system or VoIP service for your business means protecting your privacy and enhancing your communication with customers. However, with many providers on the market, it can get confusing on which service to settle for. That is why we tried and reviewed the best business phone systems on the market and brought you comprehensive reviews that shed the light on each service’s prices, features, pros and cons and much more that will help you make the best decision to support your business, big or small. If you are interested to know more about how you can utilize business VoIP phone systems, you can read our blog.
Do you want to go straight to the point? Here's a summary of our review of the 2022's best Business Phone Systems
- 1. RingCentral - Is a business-grade telephone system that can be seamlessly be deployed across all devices, including smartphones, tablets, computers, or simply VoIP phones.
- 2. Nextiva - Is a cloud-based phone system that offers many features which large, medium, and small businesses require in all of its plans.
- 3. Dialpad - Is an innovative and budget-friendly business phone system designed for small to medium-sized businesses.
- 4. Ooma - Is an affordable VoIP service provider that offers comprehensive business phone solutions that fit any business type and size.
- 5. 8x8 VoIP - Is a cloud-based business phone system provider based in California and has a long history in the communications field. The company first started in 1987 and expanded its services to include a business phone system, call center, video conferencing, and a handful of integrations.
To summarize, these are the best Business Phone Systems in 2021…
- RingCentral has an uptime of 99.99%
- User-friendly interface and simple dashboard
- A complete cloud-based communications system
- Unlimited call numbers across the U.S. and Canada
- Plans support video calling
- Round the clock customer support
- Built in AI
- Designed for small businesses
- Google and Microsoft Office 365 app integration available
- Mobile app is full of features
- Affordable plans for small businesses
- Calls are encrypted
- Unlimited calling in the US and Canada
- 30-day free trial
- Business phone system can be set up in five minutes or less