VirtualPBX VoIP Review: Supports All Business Sizes
No matter your business size, VirtualPBX has solutions that fit almost every business. VirtualPBX is a cloud-hosted business VoIP provider with more than two decades in the field of business phone services and continues to offer various communication options, including integrations, business SMS, video conferencing, and call routing.
In this article, we'll guide you through VirtualPBX VoIP top perks, cost, plans, and any other details you need to know about the service. This should help you weigh your options and understand how VirtualPBX empowers businesses.
More About The VirtualPBX
VirtualPBX is a cloud-hosted business phone solution that caters to all-sized businesses, including remote offices, tech companies, financial institutions, and healthcare businesses.
It allows companies to streamline and empower communications with unlimited minutes, video conferencing, auto-attendant, business SMS, customized greetings, and more.
Also, the company offers powerful features, such as CRM integration, call recording, email-to-fax, hot desking, ACD queues, and a free browser-based webphone.
The business phone system presented by VirtualPBX integrates with many other notable services like Zapier and Webhooks to beef up the phone system. In addition, VirtualPBX offers monthly and annual services that include 24/7 support via phone, email, and live chat.
VirtualPBX is a communications company with 99.999% guaranteed uptime, a handful of solutions, and integrations with many services, such as Zapier, AWS, Salesforce, Dropbox, and Trello. In further details, here is what VirtualPBX offers:
VirtualPBX offers highly customizable VoIP solutions to fit different business sizes and both on-premise and remote teams. When choosing this business phone system, you'll get the following features to help you customize your phone system:
- ACD Queues Pro: The automatic call distribution feature allows you to monitor essential call metrics, including call volume, wait times, and agent performance. This option is best for fast-growing businesses with many customers to manage.
- Customizable greetings: Shape a brand identity and personalize your client experience with the customizable greetings presented by VirtualPBX. It allows uploading any .WAV or .MP3 file covering your needs. Any admin can do this on the system to designate messages for particular departments, such as recording regulatory statements for the billing department or messages with a more promotional tone for sales purposes.
- Voicemail: Virtual voicemail system allows you to set greetings, send voicemail messages and transcriptions to the inbox, and can be connected to a handful of integrations for notifications, storage, and more.
- Device manager: You can use any of your favorite devices, including desk phones, smartphones, tablets, computers, ad conference phones. The device manager is available for all users in real-time through the Dash interface, making it easy to connect to new devices without working with IT every single time.
- Automated directory: VirtualPBX VoIP system automatically populates the drop-down menus with all the extensions on the system, which means programming your phone to have users press on a specific number for the department they want is simple, and it can be done quickly.
- Real-time monitor: The real-time monitor on VirtualPBX makes you rest assured that there are no new deals fall due to the lack of free agents. Using this feature, you can know who is free to handle the new business.
Handful of integrations
Use all your business tools in one place and provide your clients with high-quality communications by integrating your business tools with your VoIP phone system. In short, the VirtualPBX business phone system integrates with AWS, Zapier, Webhooks, Microsoft Teams, Salesforce, and many others. The API access allows your clients to automate reports, manage some voice aspects presented by VirtualPBX, and integrate with many other services.
Scalable VoIP solutions
One of the main concerns for many users is always to keep their communications up and running and to provide their clients with the best experience. Using VirtualPBX VoIP means that you have all tools that support fast-growing businesses and franchisees to manage and handle all communications well and offer high-quality services.
Features that help your business scale up are:
- Ring groups
- Call recording
- Personal parking
- Advanced transfers
- Outbound caller ID
- Business on Holidays hours
Security is essential when dealing with clients' data, whether personal or financial information. VirtualPBX uses secure protocols and restricts access to guarantee only authorized users have access to what's on the system.
The network is designed with multi-layer data security to ensure blocking any unauthorized access and isolate distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks. In addition, the networks are partitioned to separate data and voice so that an attack on one aspect can't affect the other.
VirtualPBX VoIP Cost and Plans
The company offers three business phone system plans: Flex, Essentials, and Advanced. It allows businesses to customize their own plan based on the number of users and business needs. The cost starts at $17.99/month per user for the Flex plan and goes up to $39.99/month per user when opting for the Advanced plan. Here is a detailed comparison:
|Phone Numbers Included||3||5||10|
|ACD Queues Pro||Not Included||Included||Included|
|Microsoft Teams Integration||Not Included||Included||Included|
|Call Recording||Not Included||Included||Included|
|API Access||Not Included||Included||Included|
|Price/month per user||$17.99||$29.99||$39.99|
With VirtualPBX VoIP. You'll have all the features and tools you need to get your business communications run smoothly, including Analog, WebRTC, SIP Trunking, and Native calling options.
The business phone system allows your employees to work from anywhere with an internet connection.
VirtualPBX VoIP supports its customers via live chat, email, and phone at 888.825.0800. You can also scroll down to the end of the official website page and choose from the different resources the company provides, including blogs, system status, and the help center page where you can topics on every possible topic, including Dash billing, check system status, weekly training webinars, and a large number of FAQs.
VirtualPBX offers secure and high-quality calling options with the ability to customize your own solution to meet your business needs. The setup process takes less than 5 minutes, and call center features are easy to deploy and manage. The fact that it is a cloud-hosted business phone system means that it can be a cost-effective solution for businesses on a budget or run the work remotely.