1-VoIP Residential Review: Prices, Features, and More
You are guaranteed a simple and reliable VoIP service with 1-VoIP. The company doesn't specialize in business or residential services as they have both; large enterprises and small start-up businesses can take advantage of their services.
1-VoIP used to be called VoIP Your Life or YVLYmedia, and they started out as a telecommunication company four decades ago. In 2005, they transitioned to a Voice over Internet Protocol service provider bringing in their years of experience along with them. They are headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and have gained a solid platform by offering excellent customer support; this can be seen from the number of reviews they have on various websites. In addition, they aim to provide the highest audio quality, and they advertise a 99.999% uptime SLA.
The Better Business Bureau, BBB, rated 1-VoIP with a "C," but they are currently not accredited by them. They received three complaints in the last three years.
1-VoIP offers customers three plans for businesses:
- Metered Plan: With this plan, you pay for what you get. If a business opts for this plan, they will get the option to choose between using their existing phone or selecting a new one. Customers are charged per extension, so an exact number will have to be figured out beforehand. Fax lines, toll-free numbers, and conference bridges can be included for an extra fee.
- Corporate plan: This plan has the lowest monthly fee, and the company can take advantage of different telecommunication tools.
- Professional Plan: This plan has a low starting fee, and it has every feature 1-VoIP has to offer.
The features included with each plan are:
- Call recording: All calls made and received can be recorded. Recordings are kept in the online portal for seven days.
- Voicemail: Each extension gets its own unique mailbox. And it can be reached directly from the phone.
- Custom announcements: When the company receives calls, its customers can be informed by a pre-recorded announcement. The message is fully customized to fit your message.
- Custom music: Businesses can choose which hold music they want to play while customers wait.
- Opt-out of music: Businesses can choose whether or not they prefer a normal ring or music or a combo of both.
- Digital queues: For a smooth transaction, this feature is flexible and customizable.
- Auto-attendant: Businesses can use this feature to direct callers based on their provided information, and they will be directed to the proper department.
- Hours of operation call flow: This feature makes it easier for customers to be informed on the hours of operation, so they won't have to stay on the line for too long of the businesses being closed.
- Call waiting: This feature helps customers stay in line if you are already on the call; it can also be disabled and enabled for convenience.
- Cell phone redirect: This feature can be used when an employee uses a cell phone; the call can still be transferred to a four-digit extension.
The company built its reputation based on its simple pricing with the ability to be flexible. They are straightforward, so there are no hidden charges, excluded features, and commitment required. 1-VoIP Business offers three pricing tiers, all of which include the same 40+ features.
Prices Start At
- Residential: $8.97 per month for 500 outbound minutes
- Business: $49.97 per month for 3,000 minutes for 1-5 users
- SIP Trunking: $25 per month for each 2,000 minutes.
- Premier Basic: $14.97 per month, and it comes with unlimited incoming minutes; 500 outbound minutes.
- Premier Unlimited: $23.97 per month or $189 a year, and it comes with unlimited inbound and outbound minutes.
- Premier Global: $29.97 per month or $233 a year, and it comes with unlimited inbound and outbound minutes plus unlimited calls to 30 countries.
- Lite: $49.97 per month (plus $9.95 for each additional user): 1-5 employees can call up to 3,000 minutes, with unlimited inbound calls.
- Professional: $99.97 per month (plus $9.95 for each additional user): 5-15 employees can call up to 5,000 minutes, with unlimited inbound calls.
- Enterprise: $179.97 per month (plus 9.95 for each additional user): 15-100 employees can call up to 10,000 minutes, with unlimited inbound calls.
- $25 per month for every 2,000 minutes
- $4.95 per month for a local number.
- $5.95 per month for a toll-free number.
- Optional Cisco RV082 Router for $99.99, Cisco WRV4400N for $149.99, and an extra $30 shipping fee for either device.
- $24.90 activation charge.
Companies of all sizes can take advantage of this VoIP. Their prices are affordable and straightforward, so there won't be any extra charges at the end of the month. The features they offer cover all the basic requirements, and your company will get the same options no matter what plan you choose.
If your business does not have demanding needs, I-VoIP could be the best fit for your company.