The Best iOS Password Manager in 2021
Let's be honest, you tend to forget your passwords a lot, and that's why you're here.
Or maybe you've created an account for one of your parents and now both of you forgot the password.
You want to save your passwords on your iPhone or any other iOS device, and you heard of password managers.
No more accounts that lie in the void because you've forgotten their password. You and I both need to start using password managers because our passwords aren't the only weak thing here, our memories are suffering.
Don't be tempted to choose the same password for all of your accounts. As easy as it sounds, you don't want to deal with your account getting hacked. Believe me!
Choosing a strong and rememberable password is such pain when your mind is already preoccupied with a million other things. School, work, family, and life, in general, can be chaotic enough for you to keep up with.
When we have technology covering every single aspect of our lives, we no longer have to deal with this website or that app calling our passwords weak.
That is why you need a strong program that will do all the work for you! That is the job password managers were developed for.
First things first, what should you focus on?
A password manager is a computer program/software application that will help you generate, store, and manage your online credentials for websites and applications. They keep your passwords in an encrypted database so no one but you can access and read them.
So here's what you should look for when you download an iOS password manager:
- End-to-End Encryption: Your passwords need to be secure, and this feature will do the job.
- Secure Password Generator: Generate a unique, strong password.
- Auto-Fill Feature: Save your time by downloading a password manager that will autofill your login info for you.
- Multi-Factor Authentication: This feature adds an extra layer of protection to your passwords.
- Secure Password Sharing: This feature is necessary for businesses.
- Role-Based permission: You can give access to sensitive info only to employees of your choice.
2. McAfee True Key
NordPass is our best iOS password manager; besides its great features, it offers a free version with no ending date and no need for any credit card info.
NordPass offers you a variety of features including, but not limited to:
- Data sync: NordPass lets you sync your data up to 6 different devices (exclusive for premium plan).
- Password saving and autofill: All you need to do is enter your password the first time. NordPass will autofill it for you every time after that.
- Password health: Creates a strong password for you in case you can't think of one.
- Data breach scanner: This features alerts you whenever outsiders try to use your database.
NordPass offers a 7-day free trial of the premium plan. NordPass is one of the best password managers for low budgets.
NordPass offers two types of plans that you can select from:
- Free: One device.
- Premium: 6 devices ($1.49/mo).
- Family: Create 5 accounts each and use them on 6 devices ($3.99/mo).
- Business: Custom devices ($3.59/mo).
- Enterprise: Unlimited users (price is subject to custom terms).
McAfee True Key is our most secure iOS password manager. It uses AES-256 encryption, which is the strongest available encryption.
It offers great features like:
- Biometric Login: Use your faceprint/fingerprint to log in.
- Digital Wallet: A place for your credit card info, bank info, and ID that only you can access.
- Cross-Device Sync: You can sync your account on various devices.
- Password Generator: Helps you pick a strong password.
- Password Auto Saver: True Key automatically saves your login info.
McAfee offers two plans; free and premium.
- Free plan: This allows you up to 15 passwords, one device.
- Premium plan: offers unlimited passwords for $19.99/year ($1.67/mo).
If you're looking for the best iOS password manager, you're in the right section.
Some of Dashlane's features:
- Save unlimited passwords on unlimited devices.
- Secures your notes.
- Alerts you if you set weak passwords.
- Free version.
Dashlane password manager's most popular plan is the Premium for $6.49/mo.
Their premium plan includes:
- Unlimited passwords on unlimited devices.
- VPN WiFi protection.
- Dark web monitoring alert.
- 1-GB encrypted data storage.
- Secure notes and personal data.
- Update reused passwords without leaving Dashlane.
1Password is a great choice for an iOS password manager because it is useful, user-friendly, and affordable.
Here are some of the features that make 1Password unique:
- Unlimited devices.
- Digital Wallet: Provides 1-GB encrypted storage for your personal info.
- Travel Mode: This allows you to delete all your info when you travel and restore them in one click later when you're back.
1Password has five plans:
- Personal ($2.99/mo): Unlimited devices, 1 GB storage, travel mode, two-factor authentication.
- 1Password families ($4.99): 5 family members, invite 5 guests, share passwords and credit card, secure notes.
- Business ($7.99): App version available, unlimited shared vaults and item storage, admin controls, two-factor authentication.
- Enterprise: VIP support, 5 GB storage, 20 guest accounts, activity log, usage reports, and more.
- Teams Starter Pack ($19.95): 1 GB storage, admin controls, unlimited shared vaults and item storage, 5 guest accounts, and more.
To make your iOS user experience 100% better, you need a password manager.
Rest assured that neither you nor your parents will forget your passwords again. No more worrying over remembering passwords or creating strong ones. Save your time, effort, and thinking for more important matters.
In our brief review, we chose NordPass as our best iOS password manager. Check it out today to grab the best offer on their website.
To summarize, these are the best Password Managers in 2021…
- Easy to use
- Unlimited devices sync
- Two-Factor authentication
- Friendly 24/7 E-mail support
- Travel mode
- Attractive interface
- Security by Cure53
- Offline accessibility
- 24/7 customer support
- Data breach scanner
- Free version
- 7-day free trial for NordPass premium
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- password generator and password health tools
- User-friendly interface
- Free version
- free 30-day Premium trial
- Inbox Scan
- 24/7 customer support
- Dark web scan
- Free version
- Secure and private
- Multi-device use
- Mobile application usability
- Back for personal data
- Account freeze
- Auto theft
- SSO auto login, single sign on
- Visual OTP