Cognos HR Review: Plans, Pros and Cons, Features, and Benefits!
Since its founding, Cognos HR has been providing services in human resources, payroll, employee benefits, HR consulting, compliance, and more. Its main mission is to help smaller-sized businesses in managing their core functions in order to run seamlessly and smoothly. To know more about them in detail, keep reading our article!
Cognos HR is a human capital and resource consulting establishment that is specialized in offering many HR-related services for startups, small companies, and mid-sized businesses such as group benefits, assistance, and so much more!
“Building a business starts with people.” Cognos HR is an organization that has been dedicated to managing HR tasks for businesses for almost a decade now. Through their network, many smaller businesses can have the chance to grow. Their services are designed to help businesses flourish, and in the end, everyone wins.
The most important part of any business is the people. Cognos recognizes this to the fullest. It provides business clients with consultation services, innovative tech to improve their day-to-day tasks, as well as HR management and assistance to boost general productivity and performance.
With Cognos, you can spend less time being worried over payroll functions, staff benefits, or human resource compliance. Instead, you can invest more time in actually growing your business. With the help of experts in the HR field, professional PEO services, and group benefits relationships, you can cut losses and minimize risks in your business.
It is recommended for companies to outsource with a PEO service provider since, that way, they will have professional employees taking care of technical tasks instead of just any employee. This is a much safer option to take for smaller businesses that cannot risk losing money or valuable assets when it comes to employment. With Cognos’ PEO services, HR consulting, and benefits network, you can guarantee a more efficient business workflow and a higher success rate for your company.
Cognos HR can provide your business with many features! Below you will find a summarized list of some of the most important of those features.
HR management features
These features are specifically made to help manage the infrastructure of your HR dept. with the support of experts and professionals in the field. You will be getting the following:
- Experienced HR professionals allocated to your business account
- On-site assistance with interviews, training, and so on
- HR Info Management and tools for reporting
- Online reports and employee self-service
Payroll admin and compliance features
Make sure your business remains compliant with these features:
- Federal and State payroll filing
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance
- Federal and State Unemployment Insurance
- Worker Compensation insurance
Group benefits plans, reports, and admin features
One of the most important features you can get with PEO service providers is group benefits! This way, individual businesses can save a lot of money and get the same services for a much cheaper price. Here are some of the most important features and solutions you can get in addition to that:
- Group Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance and guidance
- Disability insurance for the short and long term
- 401k Plan with Roth option
- Section 125 FSA Plan
- Benefit claims administration
- Online open enrollment
- Benefits consultation
Risk mitigation and management features
Avoid risks as much as possible with these features:
- Handbooks for employees
- Policy development and training
- Compliance with various Federal and State laws
- Learning and training
HR and benefit consulting features
In addition to all of the above, here are some more general features you can get with Cognos:
- Operations reviews and HR audits
- Company culture and career mobility evaluation
- Improve inefficient processes
- Assistance in recruiting, employment assessment, and interviews
- Employee engagement and performance management
- Talent planning and retention strategies
- Admin training and consultation services
- Transition management
- Employee onboarding and off-boarding
- Unemployment processing and support
- Risk mitigation and best practices
- Employee handbook and policy development
- Workers’ compensation coverage and claims resolution
- Federal and state laws and legal compliance with them
- Employment law resources
- HR and employee support on-site
- Assistance with group plan open enrollment
- Conflict and dispute resolution
- Management and leadership training
- Compensation and benefit plans
- Reviewing and auditing your HR
- Help in hiring and training the next generation of leaders within the field
With all of the features you can get with Cognos, you simply cannot turn them down. There are many benefits to outsourcing with their services as well. Here are some of the most important benefits you will find by choosing them:
Cognos HR is an affordable and cost-effective solution for startups, small and midsized companies! This way, you will not hurt your budget with outsourcing.
Inclusive human resource solutions
Cognos comes with many comprehensive and well-rounded solutions to suit any business or industry.
With professionals taking care of managing all of your tasks, you can rest at ease.
Risk management can be tricky to tackle, especially for smaller businesses. Cognos can help with minimizing risks like never before.
Make sure you stay compliant with all of the current state or federal work laws. You do not have to worry about legal issues with Cognos.
With Cognos’ many solutions, you can easily grow your business to its full potential.
In addition to all of those features, benefits, and solutions provided by Cognos HR, you can also find the following resources offered by them online:
- Case studies
Make sure your business runs smoothly with the help of Cognos’ many multifaceted solutions. Their HR outsourcing, and consulting, services can help you face many of the challenges you may run into within the workplace, especially when it comes to management.
Prices and plans for Cognos HR’s PEO services are not advertised online, unfortunately. Instead, they are quote-based. You can easily contact them at your earliest convenience to request a quote through their website or by calling them. Read below to see how you may best contact their team.
You can contact Cognos by calling them at 630-401-8810 to get in touch with their team. You can also visit them on-site at either of their locations:
Their primary address:
20 N Upper Wacker Dr, 1200, Chicago, Illinois 60606, US
Their second location:
17W635 BUTTERFIELD ROAD, Suite 300, Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181, US
Though Cognos HR is a totally viable PEO option to outsource all of your HR functions with, if for some reason you find that it is not the right choice for your business, then we will provide you with some other great options of similar alternatives for you to consider looking at. We have reviewed all of the following service providers on the list.
1. ADP TotalSource - Is a distinguished international business that can offer professional services in several areas. These include, but are not limited to, HR management, payroll, employee benefits, recruiting and hiring, performance benchmarking, and so much more.
2. Paychex - Is an employee leasing company and HR services provider with a horde of selections to help make staff management a simple feat! They can automate many HR-related tasks such as recruiting and onboarding services, accounts for health benefits, insurance plans, employee assistantship programs, and many more.
3. Insperity PEO - Can deliver HR-related services for businesses and industries of various sizes. They can cover you whether you have five employees or five thousand!
4. TriNet – Is a well-rounded network offering HR solutions for small and medium businesses. The company can take care of multiple industries and can even offer access to staff management, talent management, benefits, payroll, and real-time tech.
5. Rippling - Is an accessible PEO company that can help benefit both small and medium-sized businesses. Its services are also a great option for growing businesses; this is because of its industry-tailored services and customizable solutions.
Our final verdict on Cognos is that they are an excellent option for smaller-sized businesses and startups.
Their customer support is quite good, their services are very comprehensive and useful and the company overall seems to be strongly dedicated to growing businesses.
Save Big on PEO Co-Employment
Fill out a quick form to claim special offers on PEO Co-Employment