The Top Employee Leasing companies on the market, rated, ranked, and thoroughly reviewed.
Last Updated by webmaster on
Resorting to employee leasing with PEO companies can be the stepping stone to taking your business to the next level of success, with the least amount of repetitive mundane work. Employee leasing allows you to let go of the burden of dealing with all the HR management work and the extra costs of hiring. It also provides you with experts as employees, while keeping you in control of all the work. Employee leasing helps you focus on what really matters for your business, leaving behind all the unnecessary work.
Do you want to go straight to the point? Here's a summary of our review of the 2022's best Employee Leasing
- 1. ADP TotalSource - Is a well-known multinational company that offers professional service in multiple fields, including HR, payroll, employee benefits, recruiting, performance benchmarking, and more.
- 2. Paychex - Is a PEO and HR services provider with a bevy of options to simplify employee management and automate tasks including recruiting services, health benefit accounts, insurance plans, employee assistance programs, and many others.
- 3. Insperity - Delivers HR services for businesses with various employee numbers, including two options, the first is for companies with 5 to 149 employees, and the other option is for companies with 150 to 5000 employees.
- 4. TriNet - A full-service offering HR solutions for small and medium businesses. The company caters to multiple industries and offers access to employee management, talent management, benefits, payroll, and real-time technology.
- 5. Rippling - Is a scalable PEO system that is good for both small and medium businesses, the service is also a great option for growing businesses, thanks to its customizable solutions and industry-tailored services.
To summarize, these are the best Employee Leasing in 2021…
- Excellent payroll services
- Automatic employee tracking
- Multiple packages for different business sizes
- Excellent customer support options
- Fully-featured PEO and HR solutions
- Paychex is an accredited member of the BBB with an A+ rating
Insperity PEO Service Review: Features and Services
- Only a 30-day cancelation notice
- Experienced team members
- Customizable plans for multiple types of businesses
- Excellent team of experts
- 24/7 Customer Support via live chat, email, and phone
- Caters to all types of business
- Comprehensive suite of services
- Per employee pricing criteria with no hidden fees
- Ideal for small and growing businesses with a wide range of mix and match services