Best IRS and ESAC-Approved PEO Companies
Choosing to outsource some or all of your company’s HR functions with a PEO is one of the best things you can do for your business. However, it is best to choose a very good PEO for your company. That is why we will discuss the best IRS and ESAC-approved PEO companies here. Keep reading this article if you are interested in knowing more.
Why Do PEOs Matter For Businesses?
Professional Employer Organizations (PEOs) are specialized in providing many employee leasing services for businesses across all industries. They have become very popular these days since many businesses prefer hiring professionals to take care of certain technical tasks that will typically take a lot of time from untrained individuals or staff members.
PEOs today can either make or break your company. So we recommend choosing a really good PEO service provider. So, how can you know if the PEO in question is a good one or not?
The best way to tell if the PEO you are choosing is good or not is to see if it is approved by the IRS and ESAC. The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the Employer Services Assurance Corporation (ESAC) approve all legitimate employee leasing companies. That means that if the PEO in question has been approved by either or both of them then it is a safe choice to go with.
Employee leasing can let you say goodbye to the burden of all HR management tasks, as well as the extra costs that come with hiring. They also provide you with expert employees, while you get to stay in control of all the important parts of work.
Employee leasing services provided by PEOs help will help you focus on what truly matters for your business since you will have much more time with professional employees taking care of a lot of the work.
In other words, good PEOs will let you leave behind all unnecessary work, save you money and time, and offer you so many benefits. If you would like to know what the best IRS and ESAC-approved PEO companies are, then keep scrolling.
Best IRS and ESAC-Approved PEO Companies
It is an understatement to say that it is important to choose the right service provider for your business. It can make all of the difference for your workflow. This is especially because PEO employees will be handling important tasks such as payroll, hiring, tax filing, and so on. So, it is needless to say that it is very crucial that they get it done right.
Companies that are accredited by the Employer Services Assurance Corporation (ESAC) and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) will guarantee these tasks mentioned above, as well as many others, get done smoothly and seamlessly.
So without further ado, here are the absolute best PEO companies out there that you can find. They are all approved by the IRS, as well as the ESAC. Therefore, you can be sure that they are top-notch service providers.
We have fully reviewed everything on this list, so we suggest that you take the time to read them before making any choices. After comparing the prices and features of different service providers, you can decide what suits you and your business best.
Summary of the best PEO companies of 2022:
Paychex is a PEO company, as well as an HR services provider, that offers a wide selection of options and services to help simplify employee management and automate important tasks. Some of these include recruiting services, health benefit accounts, employee assistance programs, insurance plans, and many more.
Benefits of Paychex:
- Great customer support
- Fully-featured HR and PEO solutions
- Affordable prices
- Customizable plans
- It is an accredited member of the BBB and has an A+ rating
Paychex also offers a lot of features, such as:
- Insightful analytics for benefits information in detail
- Online management of employee eligibility
- Open enrolments, new employee data, and life events management
- Complete access to the employees' benefits info, all from one dashboard
- Employment info and data are saved to keep track of the updates
- Info is shared between time attendance and the payroll system for secure and quick data sharing
This is one of the best PEO companies, if not the absolute best, for small businesses. They deliver HR services for companies of all sizes.
- Only a 30-day cancelation notice
- Experienced team members
- Customizable plans for multiple types of businesses
Oasis Outsourcing is one of the best PEO companies for startups. Here are the main benefits of them:
- Risk management services
- Integrated system solutions
- Mobile application
ADP TotalSource is hands-down the best option when it comes to customer service. It is a well-known international company that has professional services in multiple fields. These include HR services, payroll, employee benefits, recruiting, benchmarking for performance, and much more.
- Excellent payroll services
- Automatic employee tracking
- Multiple packages for different business sizes
TriNet is the best service provider for industry-specific services. They are specialized in offering HR solutions for small and medium-sized businesses. This company supplies multiple industries and also offers access to the following:
- Talent management
- Benefits payroll
- Employee management
- Real-time tech
- TriNet reports
- HR Services
- TriNet employee portal
- Multiple training and development options
- Customer Support through live chat, email, and phone, available 24/7
- Excellent team of experts
- Can cater to all types of business
Justworks is simply the best option when it comes to benefits.
- Has customer support via live chat, text messages, phone, email, and slack
- Excellent experts with the ability to add as many employees as your business requires
- Multiple tiered and flexible plans
It is an excellent PEO system that is great for both small and medium-sized businesses. The service is also a great option for growing businesses because of its customizable solutions.
- Easy to use and intuitive platform
- A huge suite of services
- Ideal for small and growing businesses and comes with a wide range of mix and match services
- Custom workflows, reports, and alerts
- Full management of your HR and IT department
- Payroll can easily be run in 90 seconds
- Streamline with worker benefits
- Advocate on behalf of dozens of healthcare topics
- Training and development
- Payroll and taxes
- Risk and compliance
- Employee benefits
- HR services
All in all, PEO companies can offer many solutions that are very much in use in the majority of businesses nowadays. They can vastly help you in running your business, but only if you choose the right one.
We recommend that you read our reviews on each one above and then decide which one will be best for you and your needs.