Engage PEO: Full Services and Solution Review
Engage PEO: Full Services and Solution Review
Engage PEO is a Professional Employer Organization that offers a unique approach to HR delivery and outsourcing, in addition to payroll and tax, benefits and administration, and integrated technology to support such services. Continue reading our full Engage PEO review to know everything it can offer your business.
About Engage PEO
Engage PEO was established in 2011 and grew fast to be ranked one of the fastest-growing PEO companies in the US in 2016. Engage PEO has maintained its growth and success to become a market-leading PEO company that is licensed in all states with licensing requirements and serves clients in all 50 states.
Moreover, Engage PEO is a member of The National Association of Professional Employer Organizations (NAPEO) and is ESAC, IRS, CPEO certified. It has earned a 4.7 stars rating from Glassdoor, and a B+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
Engage PEO Services and Solutions
Engage PEO’s HR consultant team will provide your business with a higher level of knowledge and thorough legal expertise. Its full suite of administrative HR outsourcing functions will provide you with assistance in creating employee handbooks, policies, and any employment issues.
It will also provide you with compliance posters, in addition to state and U.S Department of Labor Wage and Hour audit and compliance. Engage PEO’s HR services also include aid in hiring and recruitment, as it will help you create job descriptions for core positions and perform background checks and drug testing coordination.
As for onboarding, you will be aided with employee training, which includes:
- Discipline and termination
- Recognizing and avoiding workplace harassment and discrimination
- Interviewing and hiring
- Additional industry-specific training modules
Additional HR services include:
- HR Needs Assessments
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- HR Calendar Maintenance
- Unemployment Claims Administration
- ADA, EEO, FMLA compliance
Payroll and Tax Administration
Engage PEO’s payroll and tax administration services are powered by its robust cloud-based technology platform that ensures accurate and timely payroll each cycle. Engage’s payroll processing and tax administration services will provide you with full payroll processing, including overnight delivery for reports and payroll.
You also get web-based payroll access, including an employee self-service portal where employees can retrieve their paystubs, documents, tax forms, and much more. Engage PEO will also provide your employees with pay cards for direct deposits. Additional payroll and tax administration services include:
- Employee maintenance
- W-2 processing, including electronic distribution
- Benefits and deduction processing
- Direct deposit processing
- Paid time off benefit accruals
- Federal, state, and local payroll tax filing and remittance
- Census reporting
- Wire and reverse wire transfer
- A full suite of payroll reports, including online access
Employee Benefits and Administration
Engage PEO is partnered with leading national insurance carriers to provide its business clients with a full suite of Health & Wellness, Financial Fitness, and Work and Family employee benefits and benefits administration services.
Its employee benefits and administration services offer your employees a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Group vision and dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long and short-term insurance
- Voluntary supplemental insurance plans
- Home and Auto insurance discounts
- Pet insurance and pet health discounts
- Commuter and parking program
- Major medical insurance (including PPO, POS, EPO, HNO, and ACO plans)
Engage PEO will also connect you with licensed benefits professionals to assist your employees with one-on-one meetings to explain benefit options and directions for using enrollment tools and a better costs understanding.
Additional employee benefits and administration services include:
- Benefit administration consulting services
- Identity theft and legal services
- Coordination of benefit renewals
- Administration of Section 125 Plan
- Benefits package administration to new hires and ongoing employee orientation, including new hires, terminations, and option changes
Workers’ Compensation and Risk Management
Engage PEO will help you build a superior safety culture for your business. Engage’s worker’s compensation and risk management services include the following:
- A dedicated telephonic safety team
- Safety training resources - print and online
- OSHA reporting and compliance assistance
- Aggressive claims management and mitigation
- Loss analysis and safety program recommendations
- Return-to-work programs
- Drug-free workplace programs
Compliance and Training
Engage PEO offers its clients regular webinars and training on a range of employment topics and trends in the workplace. Its regulations services include:
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act (“ADEA”)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”)
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as amended (Equal Employment Opportunity laws) (“EEO”)
- Equal Pay Act (“EPA”)
- Consumer Credit Protection Act (“CCPA”)
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (“FCRA”)
- Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (“COBRA”)
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act (“ERISA”)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (“FMLA”)
- Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act (“GINA”)
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (“PPACA” or the “Healthcare Reform Act”)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (“FLSA”)
- Immigration Reform and Control Act (“IRCA”)
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (“OSHA”)
- Uniform Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (“USERRA”)
- Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act (“WARN”)
- State and local laws and regulations
Engage’s integrated technology platform packs several solutions to support its services and gives its clients access to the information and data they want and need from anywhere at any time. Engage’s platform is hosted on a high-availability cloud system with routine tests and external security audits. Its technology solutions include the following:
- Integrated Time and Attendance
- Online Approval Workflow
- Detailed Allocation and Costing
- Tax Administration
- Advanced Reporting
- Online Onboarding
- Skills and Competency Tracking
- HR Maintenance
- Applicant Tracking/Hiring
- Performance Management
- Online Training
- HR Webinars
- W-2 Access
- Benefits Enrollment
- Payroll and Tax Inquiry
- Mobile Check Stub
Engage PEO Plans and Prices
Engage PEO does not advertise any prices for its PEO services; it will rather personalize a unique quote depending on your business’ size and requirements. We recommend you reach out to Engage’s team to get started with your journey.
You can reach Engage’s team by phone at 888-780-8807 or by submitting a ticket with your message on their Contact Us page. Engage offers a variety of blogs on its website to provide you with helpful information regarding its services. Engage PEO also has a section for brokers to encourage them to partnerships, as they are one of the most broker-friendly PEO organizations.
Engage PEO offers businesses a comprehensive set of services that range from HR, payroll, risk and safety, benefits administration, and taxes. Its robust platform seamlessly integrates with its services to provide you with the simplest way to manage your business operations. Engage PEO’s mantra is to encourage businesses to expect more with their unchallenged services and dedicated experts.
Engage PEO does not advertise any prices for its PEO services; it will rather personalize a unique quote depending on your business’ size and requirements.
You can reach Engage’s team by phone at 888-780-8807 or by submitting a ticket with your message on their Contact Us page.
Yes, their platform is web-based and mobile-friendly. All your employees can access the data and functions they need using it from anywhere and at any time.
Engage’s platform packs solutions for employee self-service, talent management, HR, and payroll.
Unfortunately, Engage does not offer any free trial or demos for its services and platforms.