Concord Auto Protect: Start Saving on Car Repairs
Concord Auto Protect: Start Saving on Car Repairs
Concord Auto Protect helps increase the longevity of your car by making sure it is constantly maintained. You won't have to worry about taking your vehicle to the repair shop since they cover most parts.
Read along to learn more about this extended auto warranty company.
About Concord Auto Protect
Concord Auto Protect is located in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. They are relatively new to the market, only starting out eight years ago. However, they have attracted customers through their affordable policy plans and the extra benefits they provide.
The Better Business Bureau has not accredited Concord Auto Protect, but they have rated them with a B; 133 customer reviews gave them a 4.73 out of 5. Over the past three years, they have received 29 complaints.
Trustpilot has 327 customer reviews with a 4.7 out of 5 customer satisfaction rating.
Concord Auto Protect Coverage
This extended warranty company offers three different protection plans to accommodate different clients.
|Steering system||X||Not available||Not available|
|Differential assembly||X||Not available||Not available|
|Suspension system||X||Not available||Not available|
|Steering System||X||Not available||Not available|
|Air conditioning||X||Not available||Not available|
|Fuel system||X||Not available||Not available|
|ABS-brakes||X||Not available||Not available|
|Hi-tech||X||Not available||Not available|
|Heatign system||X||Not available||Not available|
What is not covered?
None of the plans offered by Concord Auto Protect have bumper-to-bumper coverage; if you thoroughly go over their coverage, many parts of your vehicle aren't covered.
They don't include:
- Routine maintenance
- Parts that need to be changed frequently
- Wear & tear
- Cleaning & polishing
- Environmental accident
- Damaged windows
Concord Auto Warranty provides you with additional services in case your car suddenly has a breakdown. The benefits you get are:
- Towing services: If you are a policyholder, you can claim $120 per event for towing your car to the nearest authorized repair shop in case of a breakdown.
- Flat tire repair: You get one flat tire changed using your spare, paid for by Concord Auto Protection.
- Trip interruption: If a breakdown happens 100 miles from your house, you're entitled to receive a $50 per day reimbursement for three days.
- Dead battery: If your battery suddenly dies and you need a boost, Concord will reimburse you with $40 for a jump start.
- Fuel assistance: If you run out of gas, you can contact your policy provider to get reimbursed $40 to get fuel delivered to you.
- Rental car reimbursement: If your car is in the repair shop getting fixed for a part covered by Concord Auto-Protect, you are entitled to receive a $75 per day reimbursement for a maximum of four days per incident.
- Lockout service: If you happen to lock your keys in the car, you can get reimbursed up to $25.
Concord Auto Protect Costs
If you want an exact estimate of how much the policy plans will cost you, you're out of luck. The total costs depend on the vehicle you drive; the make, mileage, and model all play a part. They also depend on the state you live in, as each policy is different depending on state regulation. If you want most of your vehicle's parts covered, you'll end up paying a higher price.
To give you an idea of what to expect:
- A 2018 Kia Rio on the Powertrain policy for four years will cost you $1,600 for a downpayment, or you can pay about $550 for three months with a $50 deductible.
- A 2018 Kia Rio on the Premium policy for four years will cost you $1,700 for a downpayment, or you can pay about $560 for three months with a $50 deductible.
- A 2018 Kia Rio on the Powertrain policy for five years will cost you $2,200 upfront or $740 for three months.
- A 2018 Kia Rio on the Premium policy for five years will cost you $2200 upfront.
Concord Auto Protect Customer Support
If you need assistance or want to receive an instant quote, you can reach them at +1-888-399-2811. They do not mention business hours on their website or whether or not they receive calls 24/7.
If you prefer to email them, you can reach them at [email protected], or you can fill out an online form and they'll reach out to you.
Concord Auto Protect does not have the most comprehensive policy plans on the market, and their coverage, benefits, and claims process are pretty standard. However, they do offer great perks. Their car rental reimbursement is higher than most extended warranty providers.
They offer three warranty plans; Premium, Advanced and Powertrain. Premium is the most comprehensive plan, while Powertrain is the basic plan. However, none of their plans cover your vehicle bumper-to-bumper.
Ues, Concord Auto Protect offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Yes, you get to choose any dealer or local mechanic to repair your vehicle.
Yes, you've got 30 days to cancel your subscription and get a full refund. After that timeframe, a pro-rated refund will be returned to you.
Yes, all you need is to provide them with some documents, and they don't charge a transfer fee.
To reach their customer support, you can call +1-888-399-2811.
They offer 24/7 roadside assistance, 0 interest payment program, and ASE-certified technicians.
Save Big on Auto Warranty
Fill out a quick form to claim special offers on Auto Warranty