Omnipresent PEO: Local Co-Employment & Global Options
Published: October 25, 2023
Omnipresent is a Human Resource Services technology company, founded in 2019 and headquartered in London, England, that offers many global workforce and employment products. Among those products, they provide PEO services that can save you money by taking over many of your current HR tasks.
In this review, we will cover everything you need to know about Omnipresent's PEO services, from their key features, unique selling proposition, and pricing structure to the pros and cons of using their services. We will also take a look at customer testimonials and reviews to see how they rate their experience with Omnipresent's PEO. We want to help you decide whether or not Omnipresent's PEO is worth it for your business. Read on to find out!
Omnipresent's PEO In Brief
Omnipresent offers its HR services to international companies that have employees within 160 countries around the world. They were established with a focus on international payroll and employment concerns at a time when there was a global rise in remote work. Their Professional Employer Organization (PEO), however, may only be available in the US and UK. On the other hand, if your business has a global team in countries or regions where it doesn't have a registered entity, you would need to employ them as an Employer of Record (EOR) or a Virtual Employer Organization (VEO).
With Omnipresent's PEO services, you can simplify your administrative tasks so you may focus on your more pressing goals. They handle all aspects of payroll, HR management, compliance, data security, and employee benefits, as well as helping you find and hire the best talent. Employers can expect cost-effective employment solutions that help them avoid common workforce management mistakes and keep them ahead of regulations, avoiding expensive fines. With Omnipresent's PEO services, staying compliant with local employment laws can be easy.
Omnipresent seems to enjoy a good reputation among their industry peers and has begun to rack up some accolades from the likes of G2 for its strong service performance. However, perhaps due to the company's young age, their PEO does not possess any of the credentials that top providers do, and they are not members of the National Association of Professional Employer Organizations (NAPEO). They are not accredited by the Employer Services Assurance Corporation (ESAC), nor are they certified by the IRS; which are two industry credentials that are indicative of a reliable PEO. They also are not accredited or rated by the BBB.
Industries & Business Sizes Served by Omnipresent
Omnipresent does not specify which industries they serve on their website and implies that they accept businesses of all types. Similarly, they do not give any eligibility criteria for company size. While they, like most PEOs, state that their services are more popular for startups and small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs), they don't seem to limit themselves and will offer their services to businesses of all sizes.
Omnipresent PEO Features
This company's PEO services mirror much of what they provide to their EOR and VEO clients, except that those services are only available to businesses based in the US and UK and, therefore, are geared towards the needs and regulations of those countries. That being said, these are the features that their services cover:
- Payroll: They offer a full suite of services that take care of payroll-related concerns, including compliant payslips, employment taxes, comprehensive deductions and garnishments, flexible payment cycles, customizable invoicing, and various other components and expense considerations
- Onboarding: They offer full-featured onboarding and offboarding services that are meant to reduce your employment costs, which encompass offer management, compliant contracts, probationary employment policy design, thorough onboarding checklists, performance plans, disciplinary actions, leave management, expense management, HR support, and termination processes and compliance
- Benefits: They offer cost-effective employee benefits that mirror those found at larger companies, which attract top talent and ensure workplace compliance. The benefits include insurance plans including medical, vision, disability, life, workers' compensation, and dental, as well as retirement, paid time off (PTO), family leave, meal voucher, and fitness and wellbeing program plans
- Compliance: Since each state may have its own laws, Omnipresent makes it a priority to be up-to-date with all of them to ensure workplace regulatory compliance with regard to employment regulations, social insurance, sick leave policies, taxes, data security, benefits, and so on
- Expert guidance: They offer HR consulting and advice via a support team dedicated to your business and accessible by administrators and workplace employees. They will help you streamline compliance, onboarding, talent management, benefits, and payroll processes
- All-in-one platform: Their global employment platform solution, Omniplatform, is meant to provide a single source for all their services and automations, ensuring a quick and compliant administrative workflow. It makes your data accessible anywhere and by multiple departments to prevent data silos within your system and does so with robust data security, privacy, and compliance protocols employed--- with SOC 2, SSL, and TLS 1.3 certifications
- Integrations: The Omniplatform has integrations to over 20 human resource information systems (HRIS), like BambooHR and Oracle, with more potentially to come
Understanding the Pricing Structure of Omnipresent's PEO
Omnipresent makes some introductory pricing available on their website, but only for plans that involve their EOR services, and their lowest plan starts at around £399 (~$485) a month per employee. However, they do not share PEO costs, and you must request a quote by filling out a contact form. That being said, you can expect a customized approach that considers your business's specific requirements. The pricing is based on company size, employment needs, and global locations.
Why Choose Omnipresent's PEO?
With so many PEO choices, it's useful to analyze the specific advantages that such providers present. In the case of Omnipresent, those are:
- Flexible contract: Because employees come and go, they do not lock you into lengthy contracts where you're paying for departed workers. They offer a month-to-month option and may provide startup and volume discounts
- Wide gamut of benefits: They go out of their way to provide a multitude of "big company" benefits, customizable to your employee needs and region, which they offer at affordable prices by leveraging the overall number of employees they represent
- Extensive data security measures: To ensure your information is protected against emerging threats, they use the latest protocols and algorithms and conduct regular scans and monitoring in-house and by third parties. They are fully compliant with stringent international standards
- Compliance expertise: With their diverse range of international knowledge and tools, they are able to keep you compliant with workplace regulations, be it for benefits, taxes, employment practices, or security
- Multi-faceted support: Their general customer support is provided internally to ensure platform expertise and promptness. They provide you with a dedicated customer success manager (CSM) and also offer subject matter expert guidance that specifically addresses your area of inquiry
- Scalable global services: Their EOR and VEO solutions are there if your business were to grow to include physical offices or remote employees in countries where you don't yet have a legal entity
The Cons: What Could be Improved in Omnipresent's PEO?
On the other hand, there are some aspects in which Omnipresent may not suit your needs, which may involve:
- Limited integrations: They do not advertise the level of cloud-based software integrations as you'd find at other PEOs
- Unclear PEO pricing: While they display introductory plan costs for their EOR services, they do not do so for their PEO. You would need to fill out a form to contact a "global employment specialist" with whom you can discuss plan specifics and prices
- Long support wait times: According to some online sources, there may be longer-than-usual wait times attached to support requests
Omnipresent's PEO Client Perceptions
The company generally enjoys an excellent reputation among their clients, getting high marks on online customer review sites. They have a 4.5 out of 5-star rating on Trustpilot and on G2 but a much more modest 7 out of 10 score on TrustRadius. Although the overall number of reviews is less than can be found for more established PEO providers, there's a lot that can be taken away from them.
The majority of users find the platform and its separate in-app tools simple to operate and useful, even those who are otherwise unhappy with the company. Reviewers found that the onboarding and payroll processes were quick and easy and liked that their online informational resources were valuable and highly accessible. That being said, many of those reviews do not go into too much detail about ways the platform has stood out.
Guidance and support
Customers mostly find that Omnipresent's dedicated support team is friendly and easy to work with and praise their knowledge of compliance and employment regulations, among other topics.
Some users, however, report that the company has more recently reduced their staff, which resulted in longer wait times for responses. Even small business users with modest support needs report issues with the support team's responsiveness stemming from inadequate internal communication and the small number of support staff. For example. one user stated that after weeks of no responses to their questions, different representatives would reply in different threads instead of working together to solve the issue. That being said, the clients who brought these issues up with Omnipresent state that they have been recognized by the company and are being addressed.
Is it worth it?
Clients, including those who are critical of Omnipresent's services, give the company high marks for being straightforward with their fees and generally seem happy with the costs they charge. PEO users, specifically, seem to appreciate the full suite of PEO services and automations that Omnipresent provides, finding it relatively easy to set up and cheaper than alternatives in the market.
However, some clients do detail difficulties with invoices and expense management, and one reviewer stated that they had to pay high offboarding costs due to the lack of financial transparency during the hiring process. Other negative reviewers say that even the expert HR advice is not as knowledgeable in aspects such as offboarding.
As they do not have a BBB page, we cannot comment on the quality of their responses to complaints. However, they do, on occasion, reply to negative reviews by offering to answer questions and resolve issues via email, which we think bodes well for their level of care for customer satisfaction.
If you are a client or user needing support, you may access many articles that discuss your specific issues at their help center, with sections for employees, administrators, and general inquiries. You may also email the company at [email protected].
You may also access support or your dedicated CSM via their email or logging in to Omniplatform.
Considering the valuable HR support, compliance assistance, and payroll services provided by Omnipresent's PEO, it can be a worthy resource for businesses expanding globally. The cost may vary based on your business size and needs, so evaluate your requirements and budget before making a decision.
Omnipresent's PEO services offer a comprehensive solution for businesses looking to streamline their global operations. While some areas of improvement could be addressed, especially with slow support responsiveness, the advantages of using Omnipresent's PEO services outweigh any potential drawbacks. Customer testimonials and reviews demonstrate a positive experience with Omnipresent's platform and services, further affirming its value and effectiveness.
That being said, we recommend you look into other providers by reading our PEO reviews page. Picking a co-employer for your business can be tough, and we try to simplify the process by sharing some tips. Regardless of what you decide, we hope you find the best fit for your company's needs!
Save Big on PEO Co-Employment
Fill out a quick form to claim special offers on PEO Co-Employment