INFINITI HR Review: What You Need to Know Before Buying
Published: October 19th, 2023
Many businesses today need help handling their HR tasks, such as payroll management, liability insurance, and employee benefits services. One way they can do so is by partnering with a reputable and trusted PEO provider.
INFINITI HR is a reliable co-employment partner that deals with the details of HR tasks, including managing payroll, ensuring the company follows the rules, handling employee benefits, and ensuring everything is compliant. If you’re considering this company, our review will provide you with information on their features, the industries they work with, and their advantages and drawbacks to help you make an informed decision.
Understanding INFINITI HR: An Overview
INFINITI HR, founded in 2008, have established themselves as a leading Professional Employer Organization (PEO) service provider in the United States. With over a decade of experience and 80,000 clients, the company has been instrumental in helping businesses of all sizes manage their human resources more efficiently. Their comprehensive human resources services include payroll processing and tax administration, benefits management, HR compliance, risk management services, and more.
The core objective of this PEO provider is to alleviate the challenges organizations face, allowing them to focus on their core business activities while leaving the complexities of HR management in the capable hands of experts. They do so by being your employer of record. As a result, INFINITI HR has become a trusted company for many businesses seeking a cost-effective and streamlined approach to their employee-related tasks.
This provider offers customizable and adaptable human resources outsourcing solutions. This means you can pick from full-service HR outsourcing models like PEO or Administrative Services Outsourcing (ASO) agreements, or you can pick specific services for critical human resource responsibilities like payroll, compliance, risk management, and buying and managing employee benefits.
They have received accreditation from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). The Better Business Bureau (BBB) has accredited them since 2012 with an A+ rating. They are also known as the Professional Employer Organization of franchises because they are the International Franchise Association's (IFA) preferred supplier. This makes them stand out from other PEOs that work with franchises. However, they’re not members of the National Association of Professional Employer Organizations (NAPEO) or accredited by the Employer Service Assurance Corporation (ESAC).
Industries & Businesses
INFINITI HR caters to a wide range of industries and businesses, including but not limited to hospitality management companies, startup entrepreneurs, large enterprise corporations, commercial insurance, and emerging franchises. Whether you run a small startup, a mid-sized company, or a large enterprise, this provider can adapt to your specific needs. Because they don't give a lot of information about the types of businesses they work with or how big they are, you should call the company and ask about your specific business to get more information.
Features & Services
What sets them apart from the competition are their different features and services. Here's a closer look at what you can expect:
- Payroll and tax filing: This feature includes POS integration, time clock, schedule system management, and other related matters
- State-specific HR management: This includes on-demand one-point-of-contact human resource director, HR consulting, top talent recruiters, employer risk, full regulatory compliance management, etc.
- Employer mandatory insurance: It includes true-group workers’ compensation, health insurance, and EPLI
- Employer voluntary insurance: This feature includes true-group Fortune 500-level customized health benefits, dental, vision, disability, life, 401k, etc.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is an additional service that complements the existing offerings, enabling you to elevate your hiring process nationwide. With RPO, you can effectively filter candidates and connect with the right individuals, enhancing your organization's capabilities in talent acquisition.
How INFINITI HR operates
Step 1: Allocating costs
First, you share how much you spend on labor with them for a specific service you need help with. They break your labor costs into smaller parts, making them easier to handle and saving you money.
Step 2: Conversion and recruitment
Next, it's all about getting great people on board. This service provider helps you look attractive to job seekers, even if you're a small business. They offer free help with finding the right people for your team. During this step, you'll meet your dedicated conversion manager and recruiter.
Step 3: Non-revenue generation
Once your team is in place, they take on tasks that don't make you money, like human resources paperwork and payroll tax compliance. This frees you up to concentrate on growing your business, core operations, and doing what you love.
Cost of Services
The cost of using their services can vary depending on the size of your organization, the specific services you require, and the complexity of your human resources needs. Pricing is typically based on a per-employee, per-month model in the PEO industry. Small businesses with fewer employees may find this approach more cost-effective, while larger enterprises with more extensive HR requirements might pay more. You can contact this provider in order to get a quote for your specific needs and requirements.
Their Impact on Businesses: The Advantages & Disadvantages
- Customization: They offer one of the most customizable HR solutions on the market; you can choose between their individual offerings in human resources function or opt for their PEO and ASO arrangements
- Expert HR guidance: One of their distinctive advantages is access to expert HR guidance. Their team of professionals possesses extensive knowledge of the human resources industry and employment practices. This expertise provides clients with valuable guidance and training, helping them navigate the complexities of HR management while ensuring compliance and minimizing risks
- Addresses large enterprise needs: This provider's capabilities extend to addressing the needs of large enterprises. Their economies of scale and purchasing power make them well-equipped to manage the extensive HR requirements of larger organizations
- Advanced Technology: The use of advanced technology ensures that complex employee processes are efficient and accurate. Their software can help streamline tasks like time and attendance tracking and reporting
- Mobile app: They provide their PEO clients with a mobile app that's called Personal Health Dashboard, which you can get on both Google Play and the App Store. This app allows clients to access essential business functions and information on-the-go, giving them flexibility and control over their HR processes from virtually anywhere
- Live chat: They offer a live chat feature, providing clients and potential customers with quick and real-time assistance. This interactive communication channel can be especially helpful for resolving urgent issues, answering questions, making compensation claims, and ensuring a seamless client experience
- No Demo: While INFINITI HR offers a range of human resource functions, one notable drawback is the absence of a demonstration or trial option for potential clients. This can make it challenging for businesses to get hands-on experience with the platform before committing
- Lack of transparency: This may involve unclear pricing structures, hidden fees, or a lack of detailed information about the services provided or the industries they serve
- Not ESAC-certified: The lack of ESAC certification may be a concern for potential clients. ESAC certification is a recognized standard in the PEO industry, signifying adherence to a set of best practices and operational guidelines. While the absence of this certification doesn't necessarily imply subpar service quality, it may raise questions about the extent to which INFINITI HR aligns with industry standards and practices
- Not a member of NAPEO: They’re not a member of NAPEO, which often doesn't reflect well on the commitment to industry advocacy, human resource compliance, and best practices
What Are Customers Saying About them?
Despite their long history, they don’t have any customer reviews or ratings on G2, TrustRadius, or BBB. Keep in mind that a lack of customer reviews doesn't indicate the quality of their service; it might simply mean that their users are not motivated to write them.
Because picking a PEO can be difficult and risky, we recommend doing more research on the company you are considering by getting in touch with their previous or current customers to understand more about them. Ask all the questions you might have to their sales representative and read the contract they provide very carefully before you make your final decision.
INFINITI HR offers a comprehensive and customizable solution for businesses seeking to outsource their human resources management. With a history dating back over a decade, they have a solid track record of helping organizations across various industries manage their resources more efficiently. Their unique features, such as risk management and employee benefits administration, set them apart from other PEOs on the market.
Their co-employment model allows businesses to share the responsibility of HR management while retaining control over their employees and operations. This approach can lead to streamlined HR processes, cost savings, and access to expert guidance and support.
The advantages of working with this provider, including streamlined HR operations, compliance management, cost savings, and access to competitive employee benefits, make them an attractive option for many businesses. However, it's essential to consider potential disadvantages, such as lack of pricing information, demo, and ESAC accreditation.
Ultimately, whether this provider is worth it depends on your organization's specific needs, budget, and priorities. By carefully assessing the advantages and disadvantages and considering client feedback on usability and support, you can make an informed choice regarding whether they are the right partner for your human resource outsourcing needs.
If you're still unsure whether this is the right company for you, you can continue your comparison research through our PEO comparison pages and read our in-depth reviews of different PEO companies to find the right fit.
Save Big on PEO Co-Employment
Fill out a quick form to claim special offers on PEO Co-Employment