US Fleet Tracking: Review, Features and Devices
US Fleet Tracking® is a GPS tracking manufacturer that provides internet-based access and integration to live vehicle tracking and asset management. US Fleet Tracking offers its tracking solutions to several large-scale events such as the Super Bowl since 2007, the 2010 Pro Bowl, and much more. Continue reading our full US Fleet Tracking review to know everything it can offer your business.
US Fleet Tracking exclusively offered its tracking services for 911 dispatch, law enforcement, and ambulance services for eight years before spreading out to consumer use and the market. US Fleet Tracking has been in business for 15 years and has earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
US Fleet Tracking manufactures its own GPS trackers and guarantees its unmatched reliability and quality. The company supports businesses across a wide range of industries and sizes and offers affordable prices even for individual use.
The fleet tracking solutions packs numerous system features:
US Fleet Tracking optimizes its fleet tracking software to be mobile-friendly. You can track and manage your vehicle and assets on the go and view live information on your job’s status.
You will be sent a variety of alert notifications when:
- Vehicles idle for too long
- Vehicles enter or leave the geo-fence area
- The vehicle is turned on and off
- Your drivers are speeding
- Maintenance is due
Live Traffic Conditions
The software’s live map view will showcase live traffic conditions so you can avoid costly slowdowns and idling time.
Live Weather Radar
Live weather radar will help you protect your employees and your assets as you stay ahead of weather conditions and provide enough time to secure or reroute your vehicles and assets.
US Fleet Tracking will provide you with reports powered by real data. You can get reports over:
- Aggressive driving
- Start & stop
- Excessive idling
- Device mileage
- Device mileage by state
- Device input activity
- Geo-fence activity
US Fleet Tracking software allows you to playback the activity of any GPS tracker up to 90 days back. This can be helpful in legal disputes, job completion verification, and much more. You can see real-time speed, location, stops, and street view.
Geo-fencing allows you to define an area with virtual boundaries, so you get notifications and alerts when a vehicle leaves its designated areas or arrives at one. Geo-fencing can also be helpful in providing accurate job time metrics to produce accurate payrolls for hourly-rate employees.
More fleet tracking features include the following:
- Fuel Card Integration
- Service Call Integration
- Google Map Search
- Live Support
- Remote Start, Locks, and Kill Switch
- Contact Management
As we mentioned earlier, US Fleet Tracking manufactures its own GPS trackers, and their bestselling devices are the following:
- AT-V4+ GPS Tracker
- 4G Cat M1 Connectivity
- Quick, easy hardware installation
- Tamper-resistant with an internal backup battery
- Configurable for 10-second or 5-second service
- OBD-V4 GPS Tracker
- Simple installation – snaps into the standardized OBDII port of most vehicles
- Access to live GPS tracking
- Transmits its location every 5 or 10 seconds
- Virtual Fence and Speed Alert notifications by email or text message
- Reports percentage of fuel in the vehicle’s tank
- Perfect for first-time tracking
- Lowest cost of operation per update
- Unparalleled reliability
- PT-V4 GPS Tracker
- GPS and 4G connectivity
- Transmits its location every 20 feet if walking, 5 or 10 seconds if driving
- Small – just 2.28”W x 3.9“L x 0.90”D
- Internal antenna
- Internal rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- 100% web-based – no software to install – accessible from anywhere
- Virtual Fence and Speed Alert notifications by text and/or email
- Internal motion sensor extends battery life!
- Small. Fast. No wires. Unlimited possibilities.
US Fleet Tracking offers two plans for Cellular GPS Trackers, two plans for Satellite Trackers, and a pay-as-you-go plan where you only pay for what you need.
Cellular GPS Trackers
1. Most Popular plan: $29.95 per month per hardwire tracker
With this plan, the GPS trackers will update every 10 seconds.
2. Blazing Fast plan: $39.95 per month per hardwire tracker
GPS trackers with this plan update every 5 seconds.
1. Standard: $24.95 per month per hardwire tracker – 3 daily updates
2. Premium: $79.95 per month per hardwire tracker – 5-minute updates
There are no contracts with US Fleet Tracking services, so you can cancel at any time without any cancellation fees or long-term commitment.
You can also reach out to their team to inquire more about what they offer regarding your business needs.
You can reach the US Fleet Tracking team by live chat from their website or phone or email at (405) 726-9900 and firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit a ticket with your message or question from their Contact page, and they will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
US Fleet Tracking is a market-leading fleet tracking service provider. It offers its services to large-scale events like the Super Bowl, in addition to 911 dispatchers, law enforcement, and ambulance services. US Fleet Tracking offers competitive prices, suitable for any business size, type, and individual use.
Save Big on Fleet Management
Fill out a quick form to claim special offers on Fleet Management