Teletrac Navman Fleet Tracking Review: Features, Prices, and Alternatives!
With its experience of more than three decades in the industry, Teletrac Navman is an award-winning software company that provides businesses with solutions to boost and simplify their work progresses. This award-winning company was able to successfully serve more than 40,000 satisfied customers around the globe, and track around 500,000 vehicles over six continents. Read more to find out everything you need to know about Teletrac Navman and its services.
Teletrac Navman was founded 25 years ago and has been a top player in the industry since then. They offer various business solutions, including IT management, fleet tracking, operations management, compliance management, and many more. This article will be dedicated to reviewing their fleet management software, its features, prices, solutions, and more.
Teletrac Navman promises to provide you with comprehensive info about your business so you can manage and direct it effortlessly. Teletrac Navman has won various awards, including the CES Innovation Award for Software and Mobile Apps in 2016, Company of the Year 2014, and Gold Award for the Most Innovative Company in 2015.
Using Teletrac Navman, you can get powerful insights in an intuitive interface to keep your business moving. You get to know details like where your vehicles are, who is driving them, how well they’re working, their operating status, and more. Included within your subscription is a diagnostic tracking device, which allows you to automatically capture more detailed info about a vehicle you own.
Teletrac Navman fleet management software has everything you need to keep your fleet moving. It comes packed with a set of features that allow you to monitor your fleets wherever you are. Some of the core features that Teletrac Navman provides its Fleet Management software users are:
This feature allows you to monitor your fleet in real-time. The fleet management software comes with a GPS location tracking for powered and non-powered assets, drone view vehicle tracking, fuel usage measurement, and maintenance record management. More things that Teletrac Navman offers include:
- Instant vehicle and equipment tracking with vehicle mapping.
- Automated compliance and dispatching with connected workflows.
Once you start using Teletrac Navman software, you will find that there is no need for paperwork anymore. Through their software, and from a single place, you get to do the following, and more:
- Tracking and monitoring ELD, IFTA, DVIR data in one platform.
- Automating Hours of Service (HOS) reporting to reduce human error and maintain your drivers’ safety.
- Syncing, logging, and storing data securely in the clouds to simplify audits.
Any successful business owner realizes that their most valuable asset is their employees. This is why Teletrac Navman fleet tracking software provides you with options like comprehensive data, compliance capabilities, and driver training, which, together, make drivers' safety a top priority. Some of the safety features that Teletrac Navman’s fleet management software offers include:
- Driver scorecards to benchmark unsafe behaviors like harsh braking, cornering, and acceleration.
- Real-time, synchronized alerts with a smart dashcam to record and view driving incidents.
- Driver training aids and alerts along the road.
Maintenance & Fuel
With this feature, you will be able to reduce your equipment downtime and save money with its real-time engine diagnostics, fuel usage monitoring, and idling reports. Some of the tools that Teletrac Navman offers to help you manage your maintenance and fuel costs include:
- Monitoring idling and excessive fuel burn with easy-to-read reports and alerts.
- Instant alerts on driver behavior, fuel usage, and maintenance issues.
- Scheduled recurring preventative maintenance and tracked fuel purchases.
Teletrac Navman software provides you with powerful insights that will help you make informed decisions. You can securely access information with their customizable dashboards, reports, and real-time alerts. Here are some of the workflow features that Teletrac Navman provides you with:
- Track your company’s most critical KPIs in one simple view.
- Build your own reports with critical data, set goals, and measure performance.
- Customize alerts to react quickly to critical situations.
- Work with two-way messaging, custom forms, and proof of delivery.
- Send live routing and road condition updates.
- Proactively alert customers of delays.
Teletrac Navman fleet tracking software allows you to mark GPS boundaries around a certain location and monitor entries and exits to track arrival and departure times, unauthorized movement, and driver behaviors in sensitive areas. You also get to access things like:
- Building reports in your fleet management software to automate data capture.
- Building reports to automate payroll.
- Building reports to automate training and compliance teams.
Teletrac Navman fleet tracking offers a number of hardware options, including:
- Self-Install: These are plug-and-play devices that are used to start tracking assets instantly.
- Managed Install: These are hard-wired, tamper-resistant devices that you can use for your most valuable assets.
- Ruggedized: This type of hardware is IP67 rated, and it can be used for hard-working equipment and long hauls.
- Battery Powered: This type of hardware is a GPS tracking device usually used for non-powered assets.
Teletrac Navman Fleet Tracking software comes in different solutions to fit all companies' needs of all sizes and industries. Continue reading this section to find the perfect fleet management software from Teletrac Navman:
If you’re just getting started with telematics, this is the perfect plan for you. It is designed for small fleets, and it offers you everything you need to track your vehicles, drivers, and assets. Some of the features it offers include:
- GPS fleet tracking
- Maintenance module
- Standard reporting
- Flexible hardware
This is a complete fleet tracking solution that offers you compliance, safety, and third-party integrations. If you believe that your fleet is central to your business, then this is the solution for you. This solution includes all the features in the Essential, plus:
- High definition GPS tracking
- Advanced analytics
- Compliance suite (ELD/IFTA/DVIR)
- Safety analytics
- Integrated dashboard camera
- PTO Sensors
This is a customizable solution that is tailored to grant you access to all the features you need to seamlessly run your enterprise-level business. This solution includes:
- Dedicated account manager
- Professional services support
- Custom integrations
- 1000+ assets with complex needs
- Custom analytics/dashboards
Teletrac Navman is famous for its exceptional customer support. Whether you want to learn about their products, or you want help with something in the software, their team of experts will always be waiting to answer your questions.
They offer phone, ticket, and live chat support. They are available on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube. You can also view their webinars and help centers to learn more about their services and products. Their headquarters is located in Irvine, CA, 310 Commerce, Suite 100, Irvine, CA 92602.
You can call them on the following numbers:
- Headquarters phone number: [+1] 800.500.6009
- Central office phone number: [+1] 866.527.9896
- R&D center phone number: [+1] 877.891.5009
Teletrac Navman is an award-winning company that offers many business solutions, including fleet tracking software. This software helps you track your vehicles and assets effectively and without spending an extra dollar. You can benefit from their versatile features that include fleet visibility, compliance, safety, maintenance & fuel, and business intelligence.
All of their features are designed to serve your business growth, decrease costs, and increase employee productivity. You can choose one of their solutions and contact them or answer the web form on the website in order to get a price quote that fits your business needs.
If you find that Teletrac Navman is not the best fleet management provider for your business, you can check out our top fleet management software providers, including:
Save Big on Fleet Management
Fill out a quick form to claim special offers on Fleet Management