Amplify HR Review: Employee Leasing Services, Benefits, and More!
Amplify PEO Review: Employee Leasing Services, Benefits, and More!
Amplify is a PEO and employee leasing company that provides complete human resources management solutions. Their company is comprised of experts in the HR field that can help take care of many functions including payroll, benefits, 401k, worker compensation, compliance, and more. Keep reading to learn all about them and their benefits.
Amplify HR offers businesses many comprehensive human resources-related services to help with management tasks. With their industry-leading technology platform, businesses can focus on growing. Their solutions provide you with all of your HR needs in one place, to ensure your maximum comfort.
About Amplify HR
As a B2B service provider specializing in employee leasing, Amplify HR provides a suite of HR management services for businesses across several industries. According to their website, Amplify can save companies an average of $1,185 per employee per year by managing all aspects of their business. In addition to saving businesses thousands of dollars, their services can also allow management to focus on the tasks that will drive revenue and growth instead of technicalities.
Some of the most important solutions Amplify HR can provide, and is specialized in, include administrative relief, better benefit access, fewer risks, dedicated HR support, and more. Their service team of experts' mission is to help businesses grow and succeed.
The Amplify HR team is committed to making sure all clients are completely satisfied with their products. They have many features with their full-service HR solutions, so keep reading to see what employee leasing services and benefits they offer, in detail.
Employee Leasing Services and Benefits of Amplify HR
By outsourcing with Amplify’s professional team, your business not only saves time and money, but also makes money! Here are some of the solutions of Amplify.
- Cloud-Based Software
- HR Management
- Time and Labor Management
- GL Mapping
- 3rd Party Apps
- And more
So, with all of these solutions, businesses are guaranteed to benefit! Their employee leasing services are also totally well-rounded; they include the following listed below.
Employee Leasing Services
1. Payroll services
- Payroll administration and paycheck distribution
- W-2 preparation
- Web-based payroll and HR reports
- General ledger upload
- Paid time off tracking
- Direct deposit
2. Benefit services
- Medical benefit plans
- Dental benefit plans
- Vision benefit plans
- Supplemental benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee assistance program
3. HR and retirement services
- Policies and procedures
- Employee handbook
- New hire support
- Employee development
- Health care reform
- Discipline and termination procedures
- Retirement planning
- HR solutions delivered through unrivaled customer service
4. Risk management and compliance services
- Workers' compensation
- coverage and claims resolution
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- Safety reviews and OSHA assistance
- Employment law posters
There are also numerous benefits that you will receive and enjoy by becoming an official Amplify client. Below, you will find some of the most significant advantages and benefits their clients get.
- Revenue generation
- Admin and management relief
- Cost containment
- Employee engagement
- Trusted partners
- Group benefits
- Profit protection
Your business is bound to profit by sharing the many work-related responsibilities and risks, such as with group benefits and so on. Now, you have more free time for working more closely with your staff. Invest money back into your business with Amplify!
Plans and Prices of Amplify HR
Prices at Amplify are quote-based, which means they, unfortunately, do not advertise their plans and prices online. However, based on reviews online, Amplify is one of the absolute cheapest options. You can easily contact them to get your quote today! Keep reading to find out how you can best get in touch with them.
Customer Support at Amplify HR
Customer support at Amplify is pretty good. There are several options for you to choose from when getting in touch. For general questions or support, you can call them at 888 531 9005 or email them at [email protected]. If you want to contact their sales team then you can call them at 888 531 9005 or email them at [email protected].
You also have the option of filling in your info on their website and waiting for someone to get in touch with you. Lastly, you can visit them in person at their office.
One Overlook Point, STE 160
Lincolnshire, IL 60069
Alternatives to Amplify HR
Amplify is definitely a great option for many, especially if they are looking for an affordable solution. However, you may find that it is not the right fit for you and that is perfectly acceptable. We have compiled a summarized list of some great, similar alternatives to Amplify for you to consider looking at.
You should take the time to read the full reviews we have written on these alternatives as well before making any conclusions. After that, you can decide which is the best option for your business.
Recommended Payroll Software Systems:
1. ADP TotalSource: This is a respectable, multinational company specializing in providing professional services in many fields, such as HR, payroll, employee benefits, recruiting and onboarding, performance reports, and much more.
Some of their best features include:
- Top-notch payroll services
- Automated employee tracking
- Several packages for different business sizes
2. Paychex: Paychex is a multifaceted service provider that offers a wide range of solutions for businesses. They are quite well-known in the market as they provide excellent features including automated tasks, recruiting services, health benefits, employee assistance programs, insurance, payroll, and more. Some of their benefits include:
- Excellent options for customer support
- Well-rounded PEO and HR solutions
- Affordable and customizable prices and plans
- An accredited member of the BBB with an A+ rating
3. Insperity: This provider offers its HR services for businesses of different sizes. They have two service options; the first is for businesses with 5 to 149 workers, and the second option is for businesses that have 150 to 5000 employees! Some of the pros you will find with Insperity include:
- Only a 30-day cancelation notice
- Experienced team members
- Customizable plans for multiple types of businesses
4.TriNet: This is a full-service provider that offers many HR solutions for small and medium-sized businesses. The company provides to many industries and can offer access to staff management, talent management, benefits, payroll, real-time tech, and more. Some of the perks of TriNet include:
- Excellent team of experts
- 24/7 Customer Support via live chat, email, and phone
- Caters to all types of business
5. Rippling: This is a scalable and flexible PEO system that is perfect for small and medium-sized businesses. Their services are also a good option for growing businesses, thanks to their customizable solutions and specialized services. Some of their best benefits include the following:
- Easy to use and intuitive platform
- Comprehensive suite of services
- Per employee pricing criteria with no hidden fees
- Ideal for small and growing businesses with a wide range of mix and match services
Final Verdict on Amplify HR
Amplify is a great human resources service provider for many businesses and industries. They are an affordable option to consider and they provide great solutions to help make sure businesses run smoothly. We recommend them to businesses of all sizes but specifically to smaller businesses.
Yes, they do, and on multiple devices.
Prices at Amplify are quote-based, which means they do not advertise their plans and prices online. However, based on reviews online, Amplify is one of the absolute cheapest options. You can easily contact them to get your quote today!
Unfortunately, not at the moment.
For general questions or support, you can call them at 888 531 9005 or email them at [email protected] If you want to contact their sales team then you can call them at 888 531 9005 or email them at [email protected] You also have the option of filling in your info on their website and waiting for someone to get in touch with you. Lastly, you can visit them in person at their office.