Credit Firm Review: Pricing, Credit Services, Pros and Cons, and More!
Credit Firm Review: Pricing, Credit Services, Pros and Cons, and More!
Credit Firm is a company that is specialized in providing customers with professional credit repair services. For over two decades, they have been helping people improve their credit scores. If you are interested in knowing more about them, including their prices, services, features, and more, keep reading our review of them to find out!
Credit Firm was founded in 1997, and since then it has helped thousands of people with their credit scores. It was founded by a team of professional attorneys that are specialized in consumer credit, as well as FCRA violations; this means that they are trusted experts in the field.
A Brief About Credit Firm
Credit Firm is a credit repair service provider that is devoted to helping its customers improve their credit scores. Now, you may be wondering, “why is it important to improve your credit score?” Well, a bad credit score can drastically increase loan rates, which is very bad. It can also affect people negatively in many other ways, including closing the door on many opportunities, limiting consumers from getting any sort of financing by sub-prime ways, getting stuck with very high-interest rates that are over the roof, and very high monthly payments.
Credit Firm has done wonders in the past 25 years by improving customers' credit scores. They are dedicated to improving scores by advocating on your behalf when it comes to dealing with the credit bureaus and credit furnishers, with the goal of giving you the results that can help you build a strong financial groundwork and futureproof your whole financial situation as well!
With Credit Firm, you will get affordable monthly payments, enhanced results, and excellent customer service, all in one package! This service provider promises to deliver the best credit repair experience to its clients. According to customers, Credit Firm can deliver real results!
Its mission, thus, is to provide high-quality credit repair, excellent customer service, and more, all for a very affordable price. Customers, therefore, can easily restore their credit, as well as make a strong credit foundation for the future, with the help of Credit Firm’s services.
CreditFirm.net will use any and every legal tool or process that is legally allowed to help you remove as much negative info as possible from your credit reports. Once the negative stuff is gone, you can increase your credit scores! Here are some of the most important benefits of having a good credit score:
The Benefits of Good Credit
- Low-interest rate mortgages
- Apartments with no security deposits
- Credit cards at low-interest rates
- No down payment auto loans
- You will have extra money by the end of the month
- Lower Auto Insurance rates
- You can qualify for low-interest Personal Loans, as well as an SBA Loan to start a business
- Much better job opportunities
How Does Credit Firm Work?
Here is the process of how Credit Firm works with their clients:
- First and foremost, the first step would be the clients signing up. To sign up, all you have to do is call 800-750-1416 for a totally free of charge consultation, or sign up online through their website.
- The second step is a full-on analysis. Their legal team will review your credit reports and analyze the info. After this, they will make a full “Action Plan” so they can address any negative issues that they find in your credit reports. Finally, the expected result of this is an increase in your credit score!
- Last but not least, the final step is the credit repair process. Credit Firm will open investigations with the “big three” credit agencies (Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion). They will also open investigations with some other collection agencies, as well as credit furnishers and Lexis Nexis. The point of this is to remove as much negative and derogatory info from your credit reports as they can. Some of the other methods that they will go about include leveraging the customer protection laws, including the FCRA, FDCPA, FCBA, FACTA, and HIPAA medical and privacy laws.
The best part of the Credit Firm, credit repair process, is that you will be paying as you go and that you have the option of canceling at any time you want! Keep reading to know more about the benefits and services that are provided by them.
Credit Repair Services and Benefits of Credit Firm
Credit Firm offers its customers so many high-value services, all for a very affordable cost. Some of their main credit repair services include the following listed below.
Credit Repair Services
- Legal In-Depth Credit Audit
- Unlimited Credit Bureau Challenges
- Unlimited Procedural Compliance Verification
- Unlimited Inquiry Challenges
- Unlimited Personal Info Variation Challenges
- Unlimited Goodwill Interventions
- Unlimited Debt Validation
- Unlimited Escalated Info Requests
So, as can be seen, Credit Firm cares about giving their customers the best services for their money’s worth. There are also so many benefits to choosing them! Some of the main benefits include the ones listed below.
Credit Firm is one of the cheapest options when it comes to credit repair service providers. They only charge $49.99 per month and there are no additional costs. All you have to pay, basically, is this low monthly fee and nothing else, while also having the option of canceling at any time you would like!
Their Credit repair process was made by professional attorneys and lawyers. This means that you can trust that your credit repair process will be in the hands of experts. CreditFirm.net is also a registered Credit Repair Services Organization that is totally compliant with the CROA.
Credit Firm sets quite the record in speed when it comes to document processing. Documents are normally processed and then sent out for an investigation within three days max! While this is happening, they will also open investigations on your behalf with Credit Bureaus and Credit Furnishers at the same time. This cuts down the processing time immensely so that each round takes only thirty to forty-five days on average.
Credit Firm is proud of its excellent customer support team. With 24/7 availability, it is no wonder that they have won awards for their customer service.
In addition to excellent customer support, a personal credit consultant will also be provided to clients. Clients will also have 24/7 access to the online portal.
Credit Firm Pricing
Credit Firm, unlike most credit repair companies, does not charge extra fees for consultation, signing up, credit reports, or canceling. They charge only $49.99 per month, which is very affordable considering the features and services they offer.
How to Contact Credit Firm
The Credit Firm support team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year! To get your free consultation and credit evaluation, contact them as soon as possible. You have the option of filling in the form on their website and waiting for them to get in touch with you, or you can simply call them at 800-750-1416.
A whopping 97% of customers recommend Credit Firm to friends and family. Most reviews online are positive, with customers giving them excellent ratings and praising their services. They also talk about just how much Credit Firm has helped them by actually improving their credit scores.
Credit Firm cannot promise perfect results in improving anyone’s credit scores. However, this is the same for all credit repair companies. Instead, Credit Firm will promise to do everything that it possibly can to help. So far, there are over a hundred thousand satisfied customers and over a million derogatory accounts deleted! They have also helped clients remove the following:
- Late Payments
- Public Records
- Tax Liens
Alternatives to Credit Firm
Here is a short list of alternatives to Credit Firm that we have reviewed and recommend as well.
1. Lexington Law is our top recommendation, as it is one of the biggest and most popular credit repair service providers out there. With over two decades of experience, many trust this company to help improve their scores.
2. Credit Saint is another great option that we recommend. For almost two decades, this company has been helping clients remove the negative items from their credit reports.
3. The Credit Pros is yet another excellent option. They are a credit repair company that focuses on getting rid of credit errors, and false info reported.
4. Credit Glory is next on our list of recommendations. They are a high-rated credit repair company that offers a 90-day money-back guarantee! However, the guarantee is only available if nothing is disputed within these 90 days.
5. Last but not least, Ovation Credit Services is a great option to consider. It is one of the oldest credit repair companies out there, with almost five decades of expertise! They also have an excellent A+ rating from the BBB.
Final Words on Credit Firm
With an overwhelming majority of positive reviews, it is safe to say that Credit Firm is very fair with their customers when it comes to prices and services. In other words, with Credit Firm, you can get your money’s worth!
Not at the moment.
They charge only $49.99 per month, which is very affordable considering the features and services they offer. There are also no additional fees at all.
Yes, they do provide a free consultation! Simply call them at 800-750-1416 to get yours today!
You have the option to fill in the form on their website and wait for them to get in touch with you, or you can call them at 800-750-1416.
Credit Firm cannot promise perfect results in improving credit scores. However, this is how it is with all credit repair companies. Instead, Credit Firm will promise to do everything that it possibly can to help.