Auto Credit Express: Auto Loan Broker Service Review
Auto Credit Express is a market-leading provider of lender and dealer connections for those looking for new or used car loans in the U.S. and Canada. In addition, Auto Credit Express will help you find a special finance lender if you have bad credit, no credit, or have been turned down in the past. Continue reading our full Auto Credit Express review to know more about its auto loan services.
Auto Credit Express is an auto loan broker company; it was founded in 1999 and has been connecting people with credit problems to car dealers and lenders so they can finance and buy a new or used car while re-establishing their credit. Auto Credit Express is one of the top-rated auto loan providers in the market, earning 4.6 stars on Trustpilot from over 3,108 reviews and an A+ rating and accreditation from the Better Business Bureau.
Auto Credit Express offers customers several auto loan services, including bankruptcy auto loans, military auto loans, auto leasing, special financing, refinancing services, and much more.
The process in which Auto Credit Express works is pretty simple. You need only fill out a 3-minute online form on their website to find out whether you are approved or not. After being approved, lenders and dealers will start contacting you with their offers, and you can then compare and choose the one that suits you best.
Auto Credit Express offers several loan options, such as:
1. Leasing and Financing
Auto Credit Express finances consumers with poor credit for leasing only if they:
- Can produce monthly income proof of at least $1,500
- Are current residents of the U.S. or Canada
- Are in a position to acquire auto insurance
- Are employed full-time or have a guaranteed fixed income
- Are able to show proof of residency, a working phone number, and a recent utility bill
Leasing vs. Buying
If you are not sure whether you want to buy or lease a car, allow us to demonstrate the difference between the two:
- Buying secures your ownership at the end of your loan term, while leasing is just renting a car for a period and must be returned to the dealer.
- Leasing monthly payments are often lower because you are only paying off the depreciation of the auto, as well as other charges, while in buying, you are paying off the entire purchase.
Second Chance Financing
Second chance auto loans are designed for car buyers with credit issues and are only offered through certain dealerships that work with subprime lenders or finance loans in-house. There are two types of second chance auto loans:
- Dealerships with subprime lenders:
Such car dealerships are partnered with subprime lenders that are willing to work past credit issues and design loan programs to help buyers get a second chance.
- In-house financing dealerships:
In-house financing dealerships are also known as buy here, pay here, or tote the note dealerships. This type of loan is one you can take out directly with the dealer you are buying the vehicle from.
2. Military Auto Loans
Military auto loans offer a number of benefits for active duty, reserve, or retired military members with bad credit. Such benefits include:
- Easier to get approved
- Lower interest rates
- Flexible payment plans
- Lower down payment
- Special discounts
3. Bankruptcy Auto Loans
Auto Credit Express will help connect you with local dealerships that can help you finance an auto loan during or after bankruptcy. A bankruptcy car loan is a good way to rebuild your credit once you have received a discharge from Chapter 7 or Chapter 13.
Most lenders are more open to providing auto loans during an open Chapter 13 Bankruptcy than during Chapter 7. Here are the steps that Auto Credit Express advises for getting a car loan during an open Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- Get a sample buyer’s order
- Take it to your trustee
- File the Motion to Incur Additional Debt
- Get approved on the Motion to Incur Additional Debt
- Finish up at the dealership
Moreover, getting an auto loan after your bankruptcy has been discharged is fairly simpler; you need only take your discharge papers to your chosen dealership.
You can reach Auto Credit Express by phone at 866.902.4403 or by filling out their online contact form with your message or inquiry. Auto Credit Express also offers a range of resources that can:
- Help you get your credit reports
- Help you improve your credit reports and scores
- Help you choose the right credit card
- Help you get a free evaluation for bankruptcy
In addition, there are some tools that can help you:
- Estimate your car loan
- Calculate your monthly payments
Auto Credit Express is a trustworthy and market-leading auto loan broker that can connect you with the best dealerships to help you get an auto loan, no matter your credit status. Being approved with Auto Credit Express takes 3 minutes using their online form.