Best Antivirus for Android in 2021
There are many Viruses that can affect our devices. When it comes to our personal information privacy and security, a reliable antivirus is definitely needed. Here, we are listing out all the Android users who need to know about the matter. Moving to the core question: What is the best antivirus for Android. Let's find out.
Android Privacy Features
Android has many features that are not used by everyone. I mean they do develop advanced features every year, but are you aware of them?
In the following, we picked the most crucial privacy features in Android that some users forget or have never heard about:
Android Guest Mode
Let's say that for a reason or another, you sometimes need to give your phone to someone else. With this feature, you can limit what they access. Turn on your Guest Mode and the one holding your phone will be able to open default apps but will not see your accounts, pictures, contacts, messages, and any saved data. When you turn the Guest Mode off, you can get all your data back.
This feature creates an isolated testing environment that tests files and apps in isolation and runs applications before deploying them to production resources.
Authentication ensures that nobody else is using the device except its owner or by his permission. Almost everyone knows about this feature, and it is not limited to Android. Still, it is worth mentioning here.
Stay Secured While Using Android
In few and simple steps, you can ensure better private use of your Android device:
1. Turn off all that you do not use or need. For example, do not connect your smartphone to unknown Wi-Fi networks if you don't need it. Keep in mind that unknown Wi-Fi networks might be a source of malware.
2. Limit the data that Google can collect from your phone in an effortless step, go to the settings, and look for "activity controls."
3. Encrypt your Android: You can encrypt your device from the "security" menu in Android. Encryption protects your data from intruders and hackers in the case of theft or hacking.
4. Keep your software updated: By doing so, you block vulnerabilities in the previous version of the software and prevent intruders from reaching your data.
5. Beware unknown sources: Android, by default, allows a user to download from approved sources. It is one of the features in Linux that Android is based on.
Best Antivirus for Android
The privacy steps above are just the beginning. To beef-up your device's security, we will be introducing you to the best antiviruses for Android to help you weigh your options.
1. Norton Mobile Security for Android
Don't give the cold shoulder to your privacy. Strengthen your Android by installing Norton to protect your device against theft, cyber threats, and online scams.
Features of Norton Antivirus
- Wi-Fi Security: This feature protects both your financial and personal information from cyberattacks and different cyber threats, and it uses advanced scanning that alarms you before joining a suspicious or dangerous Wi-Fi network.
- App Adviser: When turning on this feature, you're automatically informed about malware, online privacy, and other threats before you download applications from Google Play.
- Device Security: Norton antivirus lets you know when your operating system has vulnerabilities, so you can find out what to do before going further in using your device.
- Web Security: It safeguards you from fraud and suspicious websites when using your email, browser, and social networking sites.
No- Log VPN: Keep your passwords, bank details, and other sensitive information secure with a No-log VPN.
What's the best deal?
Get the one-year plan and protect up to 3 devices for $14.99.
1. Norton 360 Delux
Why not protect the whole family? Norton 360 Delux with multiple layers' protection for up to 5 PCs, Macs, Tablets, or Smartphones. Only for $49.99 for the first year.
2. Norton 360™ with LifeLock
The comprehensive plan offered by Norton. The best and the most efficient, with device security, VPN with online privacy, and LifeLock with identity theft protection. Get it for $99.48 in the first year.
Features of Norton 360™ with LifeLock
- Cloud back-up.
- Intelligent firewall.
- 100% virus protection.
- School Time: Manage your child's remote learning.
- Dark web monitoring.
2. Bitdefender Mobile Security for Android
The second in the list of the best antivirus for Android is Bitdefender. Surf online with no worries with Bitdefender Antivirus. If your device is lost or stolen, Bitdefender's antivirus job is to locate, lock, and wipe your Android device if you wanted to.
And guess what? You will not even notice the antivirus impact on your device's performance or battery.
Features of Bitdefender Antivirus
- Web- protection.
- Battery safer with low impact on performance.
- Protect your online presence with Bitdefender VPN.
Want to grab a deal? We can help. Get Bitdefender only for $14.9 annually.
3. McAfee Mobile Security for Android
The Third in our list of the best antivirus for Android is McAfee. One of the best solutions for all your devices. McAfee antivirus fixes security issues on PCs remotely, with an award-winning anti-theft feature. You can also enjoy surfing the web privately and with a high level of security.
It offers a 30-day money-back guarantee and affordable prices for a reliable antivirus that also comes with a VPN.
Features of McAfee Antivirus
- Wi-Fi protection.
- Web protection.
- Locate and lock your device in the case of theft.
- Stops possible privacy violations.
- Capture-Cam feature: Your device sends location pictures to your account if stolen.
Pick your deal out of the following three plans:
Standard McAfee antivirus: Get it for $29.99 per year.
- Plus McAfee antivirus: Get it for $79. 99 per year.
- Free McAfee Antivirus with all essential protection features.
Android security system is trusted and reliable but in case of any vulnerabilities in your software, you need to shield your device with an antivirus of our list of the best antivirus for Android. With our recommendations, we hope you can weigh your options and make the right decision by not leaving your privacy and data exposed to cybercriminals and other intruders.
To summarize, these are the best Antivirus Software in 2021…
- Advanced features
- Cloud storage available
- Parental control available
- Free Bitdefender VPN with every plan
- Anti-Phishing and anti-fraud protection
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Safe Online Banking and interactions
System Mechanic Ultimate Defense
- Cost effective system optimizer option
- Includes a password manager
- Effective performance optimizer
- Award-winning antivirus
- Password manager
- Cross-device protection
- Encrypted storage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Free VPN with every plan
- Mac optimization tools
- Cloud-based security
- Designed to block the latest Mac threats