Zoho Full Review: Personalize Your Website
Zoho CRM Full Review: Pros, Cons, and Pricing
Zoho CRM is a cloud-based platform for integrated customer relationship management that provides its services to businesses of all needs, sizes, and types. Zoho's plans are highly customizable so that you can perfectly design a plan according to your needs and budget. Continue reading to know more about Zoho's features and prices.
A Brief About Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM is used by more than 150,000 businesses in different industries around the world. Businesses rely on Zoho to build and maintain their relationships with customers and maximize their employees’ productivity.
Zoho offers a long, expanded list of features to help businesses of all types and needs; the list includes omnichannel support for phone, email, live chat, social media, and in-person interactions with customers. This makes Zoho one of the most tightly integrated systems in the CRM industry. Zoho also offers an AI-powered sales assistant called Zia. Zia provides its users with advanced CRM tools, like interpretations, solutions, and predictions, to greatly help salespeople.
Zoho will also streamline many of your tasks with the help of workflow automation, lead scoring, built-in gamification, and real-time notification, so your sales team will no longer have to do tedious tasks and will instead be able to focus their time and energy on selling.
Zoho CRM Advantages and Disadvantages
Just like any product or service on the market, Zoho has its own pros and cons. After doing our research, we found out that Zoho’s pros outweigh its cons significantly. However, we will go over everything, the good and the bad, to let you make your own well-informed decision.
Advantages of Zoho
- Easy to Set Up: Zoho makes installation and setup a straightforward process to make it accessible to everyone. This makes Zoho a great choice for small and medium-sized businesses. It is also great for business people who do not have a background in installing, implementing and troubleshooting complex systems. You don’t have to have an in-house tech team to set up Zoho CRM, as it takes minimal effort and knowledge. Zoho will include a step-by-step guide for you to follow; the guide will cover the whole process in detail to make it as simple as possible. You can start with setting up the basics, and then, later on, you can add integrations and extensions according to your company’s needs.
- Easy to Use: After setting up your Zoho product, you’re set to go, as it will be very easy to use and manage. You might not need any training to start using the Zoho software, and if any, it will be very minimal, thanks to its simple user interface. Right on the home page, you will be able to see any open tasks, any leads for the day, the sales of that month, and more. The software design does not have any unnecessary items in which you may get lost. Using the menu at the top, you can navigate from one page to another; this menu includes important items like Contacts, Leads, Accounts, Deals, Activities, Reports, Analytics, and more. The menu puts these items in order according to which is the most important, but you can also customize the order.
- Flexible: Zoho offers different features and coverage levels for each business, as each and every company will have its own needs when it comes to the CRM software. This flexibility makes Zoho perfect for every type of business. Zoho also allows room for customization so that no business will have to stick to the limitations of a fixed software. You can customize the software to your needs, add extensions, integrations, and do much more. Many of the extensions Zoho offers are free and do not require any coding to integrate into your existing system.
- Video Guides: Even though Zoho is easy to use by anyone, some features and customization tools can be a little complicated to understand. And so, Zoho offers free online video guides to help you understand everything. These videos offer help every step of the way, starting with interlinking modules, handling databases, and setting up and customizing the whole software.
- Mobile App: Zoho’s mobile application makes it easy for you to use your CRM software on the go. The mobile app provides almost all the features that you can access on your laptop. The interface of the application is simple and straightforward. In addition to that, you can even work offline when you are in a place with no internet connection.
- Great Value: Zoho offers multiple plans and coverage levels with different prices that are affordable for every business. Zoho even offers a free version that has no costs or obligations, which we will discuss in detail in the section below.
Disadvantages of Zoho
- Limited Coverage in the Free Version: The free version is a great option as a start, as it does not have any costs or obligations as mentioned before. However, if you are looking for full coverage, or if you want to use the CRM software for more than three people, you will need to upgrade to a paid plan.
- Slow Customer Service: Zoho CRM is a product used by more than a hundred thousand businesses. With the countless features and customizations, every business is bound to need help troubleshooting a problem or using a certain feature. This is an area where Zoho does not show the best service, as customer support can be a bit slow.
Zoho CRM: Plans, Features, and Prices
Zoho offers five CRM plans that vary in coverage and in costs. Each company has its own needs in terms of the number of employees and the coverage level needed. Below, we will go over all the plans to help you decide what plan suits you best.
Zoho Free Version
You can use the Free plan for up to three users only. If you need to add more users, you will move to the second plan. The free version gives you Lead, Contact, Reports, Analytics, and Account management features.
Zoho Standard: $12/month/user
This is the first paid plan by Zoho. Naturally, it offers more perks and coverage than the free version. It charges you $12 per month if you pay annually and $18 per month if you pay monthly. However, you should note that the price is per user, so if you have four employees using the CRM software, you will be paying $48 per month when billed annually and $72 if billed monthly.
So to minimize the costs of your CRM software, it is always better to pay annually rather than monthly, as it saves you a lot. In addition to that, if you have a relatively small company, you should selectively choose who should have access to the CRM software instead of giving access to all employees.
This plan offers everything in the Free plan as well as email insights, scoring rules, workflow, multiple pipelines, mass email, custom dashboards, and more. In addition to that, this plan allows you to customize the software to your needs, so you don’t have to stick to the general needs offered in the Free plan. The Standard plan has a limited database size of 100,000 records.
Zoho Professional: $20/month/user
The Professional plan charges $20 per month per user if billed annually and $30 per month per user when billed monthly.
The Professional plan offers some extra features that can help you further grow your company. This plan offers everything offered in the Standard plan in addition to inventory management, blueprint, web-to-case forms, validation rules, and more.
Zoho Enterprise: $35/month/user
The Enterprise plan charges $35 per month per user if billed annually and $45 per month per user if billed monthly.
If the first three plans do not provide enough coverage for your business, you should consider the Zoho Enterprise plan. This plan is designed for medium-sized businesses. It includes all the features in the Professional plan (of course, including the features in the Free and Standard plans) plus a number of other features your business needs.
One key feature in this plan is the multi-user portal for customers, vendors, and partners. In addition to that, this plan offers Zia AI, which we have mentioned before; Zia is an assistant that provides suggestions, solutions, and predictions for salespeople. You also get a CommandCenter feature that allows you to customize and personalize the customer experience.
The Enterprise plan offers more customization than the Standard and Professional plans. You can use the customization tools for page layouts, buttons, modules, web tabs, and a lot more. You can also build custom apps for your business.
Zoho Ultimate: $45/month/user
Zoho Ultimate is the highest coverage offered by Zoho CRM; it offers you everything your business may need and more. This plan will charge your company $45 per month per user when billed annually and $55 per month per user when billed monthly.
This plan includes everything in the first four plans and a list of other features. With this level of coverage, you also get Zoho Analytics, which offers you advanced options and deeper information. This is a BI and data analytics software tool service that you can utilize to visualize and analyze your data in your own way.
This plan also offers much bigger storage space and more advanced customization abilities. You can also get a 30-day free trial of Zoho Ultimate to try the software before making any commitments.
Zoho CRM Customer Support
You can contact Zoho CRM’s customer support by phone at +1(888) 900 9646, or you can reach them on Twitter at @zohocares. You can also visit Zoho’s knowledge base and forum to read frequently asked questions where you can find an answer to almost everything you may think of. And if you still can’t find an answer to your question, you can submit a ticket with your inquiry, and Zoho’s team will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Zoho CRM remains one of the best CRM software providers in the industry for its versatility and affordable prices for all types and sizes of businesses.
Zoho’s CRM software is trusted by many of the biggest companies, like Amazon India, and more. So if you decide to try it, you can rest assured that your company will be in good hands. In addition to that, you can try the free version or the free trial before making any commitments.
Yes, there’s a 15-day free trial with no credit card needed. It’ll help you decide if Zoho’s the one for you.
Here on Several.com, we highly recommend the advanced plan due to the number of features available. However, if you’re looking for something with more features, you should try using Wix.
You can contact customer support via phone or email. If not, you can refer to their FAQs section, blog, community forum, or the video tutorials available.
You can import WordPress and Bloggers, just like you can export your Zoho blog.
Zoho offers a 30-day free trial only with the ultimate plan. It also offers a wholly free version for up to three users.
You can reach Zoho’s support at +1(888) 900 9646 or on Twitter at @zohocares. You can also submit a ticket on their website and wait for their team to answer back.
Zoho offers five plans with different pricing options. The first plan is completely free; meanwhile, the highest level of coverage, the Ultimate plan, costs $45 per month per user when billed annually. All the other plans range in between that.
Zoho CRM allows you to work with more than 10 standard modules for Sales, Inventory Management, Marketing, and Customer Support.
To make an outbound call, you should follow these steps: • Click on the module (Leads, Contacts, or Accounts). • Click on a record from the list. • On the Record Details page, click the Telephone icon next to the phone number you want to call.