Montway Auto Transport: Your #1 Company
Montway Auto Transport is a well-established auto shipping broker that has been shipping vehicles for over a decade. Montway Auto Transport ships more than 100K vehicles every year and offers clients other auto transport services across the United States.
Montway Auto Transport's services cover both individuals and businesses. They have great experience in shipping vehicles and monitoring their services to make sure they offer their clients only the highest levels of transport safety at the best prices, as there are no upfront fees and insurance coverage is included in the price you pay for shipping.
Montway Auto Transport is a nationwide, 5-star rated auto transport company. It offers its services to clients 24/7, 365-days-a-year.
Montway Auto Transport holds multiple accreditations reviews from different corporations. Below are some of the accreditations and reviews it was given:
- Montway Auto Transport was listed on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing businesses in 2015 and in 2021 again. It was also listed on Crain's Chicago Business in 2017 for the 50 fastest-growing companies.
- According to Inc, Montway Auto Transport has moved more than 140,000 vehicles in 2020 alone. And they have yet to mention the numbers of 2021.
- Montway Auto Transport is accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB); it holds an A+ rating from the group.
- Based on more than 1,800 customer reviews on the Better Business Bureau, Montway Auto Transport has a customer review score of 4.5 out of 5.0 stars.
- Montway Auto Transport has a customer review score of 4.4 based on over 900 reviews on Trustpilot.
Booking for auto transport with Montway Auto Transport is a quite easy process, done in three steps: quote and book, vehicle pickup, and vehicle delivery. This is how these steps go in detail:
- The first step starts with going to montway.com and clicking on the "Get an instant quote" button.
- You will then need to fill in with some information: Where from and where to, transportation type (open or enclosed), vehicle details (vehicle year, vehicle make, vehicle model, and whether it is operable or not), your email address, first available date, and your phone number.
- After providing the previous info, the cost will be calculated for you and you will get a free instant online quote from one of the company’s +40,000 insured professional carriers. You will not pay any upfront fees until after your vehicle is assigned to a carrier.
- Montway Auto Transport's logistics team will search their extensive network of carriers to find and locate the transporter that best fits your needs, according to your vehicle make, model, and desired shipping date.
- Once the fourth step is done, you will be assigned a carrier and will be notified right away. You will receive a notification on your email and by phone, with all the info you might need, including the carrier contact info and the shipping date, and other details.
- All throughout the process, you will be updated and can track the progress in real-time.
- The last step is when the carrier drops your vehicle at your home or at the location you agreed on.
- You can then inspect your vehicle thoroughly to make sure no damage has been done; if everything is okay, you can then accept the delivery.
- Departure and delivery locations (they only offer door-to-door shipments)
- Transport type preference (open or enclosed)
- Vehicle info (year, make, model, and operability)
- Desired date of shipping
- Urgency (they have four options: as soon as possible, within two weeks, within 30 days, or more than 30 days)
Montway Auto Transport's services are available all around the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii. They offer both open and enclosed shipping options; however, you should keep in mind that enclosed shipping will cost somewhere around 30 to 40 percent more than open shipping.
Your shipping experience at Montway Auto Transport will be like no other, especially with all the extra features they offer, including:
- A door-to-door delivery option.
- Expedited shipping with guaranteed pickup dates.
- You can ship personal items in your vehicle's trunk with no extra fees up to 100 pounds.
You will also be provided with insurance included in the shipping cost you pay. Montway Auto Transport also provides contingent cargo insurance if your trucker's policy fails to cover a valid claim; their insurance can go up to $250,000.
There are no fixed costs that we can list for you, as the total cost of transport with Montway Auto Transport varies based on your location, the distance of transport, and the type of your vehicle. Other things that can impact the cost include the season and the current market demand for auto transport.
Below are some of the general prices based on the distance:
- For distances less than 500 miles - It typically costs somewhere around $1.96 per mile.
- For distances between 500 miles and 1,500 miles - It typically costs somewhere around 93 cents per mile.
- For distances around 1,500 miles or more - It typically costs 60 cents per mile (So, a 1,500-mile transport trip will cost somewhere around $900).
You can also opt for expedited shipping, but you will have to pay additional fees in this case.
Montway Auto Transport's customer service is one of a kind; they offer support through multiple channels and means, including:
- A live chat option, where you can ask anything that comes to mind.
- Support by phone at the following numbers:
- Toll-free phone - (888) 497-9792
- Local phone - (888) 497-9792
Their live chat is available every day from 6 am until 12 am.
As for their phone support, they are available as follows:
- Monday through Friday - 6 am to 10 pm
- Saturday - 8:30 am to 6 pm
- Sunday - 9 am to 9 pm
If you resort to a car shipping service, you will be saving a lot of money that otherwise you would be spending on travel expenses during transit. Things you will save money on include the costs of maintenance or repairs that you might need during or before starting with your long trip; this includes any high costs of breakdowns, flat tires, and so on.
According to experts and people who have used auto transport before, the most important criteria to look for in an auto transport company are a good reputation, insurance coverage, and guaranteed pickup dates. Montway Auto Transport can guarantee all of the previous criteria with its exceptional features and safety.