Hulu VPN That Works in 2021: Watch Hulu Outside the U.S
Hulu, the American streaming service giant, has recently bought licenses to almost every popular TV show. So seeing the Hulu logo should excite the little fan in all of us. Other than all our favorite shows, the streaming service offers features like Hulu night mode, which should excite night owls like me.
You have to live within the United States if you want to watch Hulu, but we brought you a little hack to help you watch on Hulu from outside the U.S.
Almost everyone who uses a Hulu VPN does so to bypass geo-blocks on the streaming service. However, a good, reliable Hulu VPN will also spare you many errors while watching on Hulu, including but not limited to:
1. Hulu Error Code P-DEV320
This error code may appear if there's a problem with the main Hulu servers' communication. It can happen when there are connection issues with your network, or when using an outdated Hulu app.
2. Hulu Error 94
This is another error that you can face when using an outdated Hulu app, or have internet connection issues, or the app you're using is incompatible with your device.
3. Error Code P-TS207
This error can occur because of low internet speed, an outdated app, or Hulu might be having a problem with the server you're on.
4. Hulu Activate Not Working
When this error occurs, the problem will be with your browser not with Hulu (check this article about the best browser to use).
5. Hulu Runtime Error 2
This error usually occurs when the app suddenly crashes. All you need to do is update the app, clear cache and restart your device.
The steps are quite simple, all you need is the following guide to help you stream on Hulu VPN:
1. Subscribe to a good VPN
You need a strong, reliable VPN to watch on Hulu. That is why we recommend using Private Internet Access VPN to bypass geo-restrictions.
Skip to the steps of Hulu Private Internet Access streaming.
2. Connect to a US server
After Subscribing to Private Internet Access, you'll need to connect to a U.S server so Hulu will be accessible.
3. Create a Hulu account
Now the last step you need before starting your favorite show is to create a Hulu account.
The steps are few and simple:
- Go to Hulu.com.
- Click on "Start your free trial."
- Subscribe to your choice of plan.
- Fill in your information and press "continue."
- Enter your payment info, (for Zip code, you can use: 90210).
- Now you're connected and can watch on Hulu.
After testing and reviewing a number of VPNs, we concluded that PIA is our best choice for watching on Hulu
Security and Privacy: Military-grade encryption, kill switch, ipv6 leak protection, ad blocker, P2P support
Price: $2.19/mo - $9.95/mo
Number of device connections per account: 10
India-based server: Yes
Number of servers: 35000+
Number of server locations: 77+
Money-back guarantee: 30 days
Customer Service: 24/7 live chat, FAQs section, installation guide
Private Internet Access can bypass geo-blocks in a heartbeat without Hulu buffering. It is fast, secure, and user-friendly.
- Sign up for Private Internet Access.
- Download and install the PIA app on your device.
- PIA will send credentials to your email. Open the app and enter the credentials to log in.
- Connect to a U.S server.
- To make sure you're connected, head to the VPN's webpage and it should say "You are protected."
- Grab your snacks and open Hulu to enjoy watching.
Private Internet Access's best plans include:
- 1-month plan: $9.95 per month.
- 3-year plan: $2.19 per month ($79 per 3 years).
- 1-year plan: $3.33 per month ($39.95 per year).
If you get this error when you enter your payment information, try using another card until it works. Some cards could support international payments, so one of your cards must eventually work on Hulu.
To summarize, these are the best VPN Services in 2021…
- Great for streaming
- Stable server speeds
- 45-day money-back guarantee
Private Internet Access
- 10 Simultaneous connections
- Large server network
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- Responsive customer support
- Reliable encryption
- Military-grade AES-256-bit encryption
- Built-in WireGuard protocol
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Military-grade AES-256-bit encryption
- No-log policy
- P2P optimized servers