Alluc Alternatives: Top 3 Streaming Services
If you’re constantly watching movies and tv shows, you’re probably familiar with streaming websites. Sadly, many of them have shut down or are blocked, and Alluc is one of them. Alluc has been in business for 13 years before it shut down three years ago. It provided pretty much anything you needed, and billions of users used it.
The good news is, it’s not the only website you can depend on to watch content freely. The bad news is some of these are phishing sites and can even attack your device. And that’s why we’re here to save the day and tell you about safe Alluc alternatives you can use.
We do not endorse piracy. Not all acts of torrenting and streaming are piracy. Streaming websites can be used to watch public domain material with no copyright issues.
When visiting Torrenting and Streaming websites, it is recommended to use a premium VPN service to avoid governmental blocking and ISP logging.
Choose one of the following Alluc alternatives:
1. Popcorn Time
Have you ever heard of Popcorn Time? It’s an app available for different platforms (Android, Linux, Windows, Mac, & iOS). From their extensive movie library to several torrent sites, they’ve got everything you need. It is no wonder it made our list as the number one Alluc alternative.
There’s HD streaming with subtitles; you don’t get that with any free online streaming, do you? The app makes it easier to get a personalized platform without any interruptions while watching.
Binge-watch your favorite TV shows or movies on SolarMovie for free. It’s very easy to navigate your way on their website and find what you need. Like the other two Alluc alternatives, you don’t have to pay anything, just open their website and enjoy your movie.
Have you ever heard about PutLocker before? It’s an old streaming site that is still popular. Despite its outdated design, it has everything you need. Just find your show or movie and start watching.
The best part? It’s completely free.
Streaming websites are illegal in some countries, so stay safe and download a VPN. Take a look at our VPN recommendations for streaming websites.
To protect yourself from any illegal action taken towards you when streaming pirated content, we recommend downloading a VPN. Why? Well, for several reasons:
1. Avoid getting caught:
Free online streaming websites are illegal in many countries due to copyright regulations. Governments tend to take action towards anyone watching pirated content by paying a large amount of money or, worse, jail time.
2. Protect your device from malware:
With all the advertisements on the websites, you can say the malware is found there and can attack your device.
3. Avoid ISP Warning:
Your internet service provider can track you even if you’re in private mode. They might send you a warning once or twice, but afterward, they’ll take it to the extreme by cutting off your service.
4. Browse the internet anonymously:
Avoiding being tracked when opening websites, as a VPN allows you to hide your IP address, so you’ll browse privately.
5. Access geo-restricted content:
If you’re interested in accessing movies, shows, and content that’s not available in your region, VPN is the solution. By connecting to a server in a different country, you’ll have access to it.
Now you might be tempted to go and choose any VPN out there, maybe even go for which costs less. However, you should know that not all VPNs are the same, as some of them have some essential features you ought to look out for.
When choosing a VPN, we recommend you look into the following features for safety:
- Speed: It is no secret that using a VPN can slow down your internet surfing experience. After all, encrypted data is much more intricate and larger than non-encrypted data. Nevertheless, some VPN providers have advanced servers and had developed protocols that can feel very close to the original speed.
- Logging policy: VPN companies rerouting your data will have the chance to log your data in place of your ISP provider, so a no logs policy means they don't collect the logs and delete them regularly. In some cases, you'll find companies with RAM-based servers which will delete their content on every reboot, making them safer.
- Based location: VPN companies located inside the 5/9/14 Eyes Alliance are riskier than the ones that aren't, as the 5/9/14 Eyes Alliance countries are known to spy on their citizens and could subpoena VPN companies and get hold of your data.
There are plenty of VPNs available in the market, but they don’t always offer excellent services. That’s why we’ve listed our top recommendations for you to choose from, all of which will provide you with the mentioned criteria.
Have you ever heard about NordVPN? It’s well-known because it’s the best in the market. This is because it has excellent features like:
- 5537 servers in 59 countries
- Excellent security and privacy features
- Fast speeds and a stable connection
- A strict no log in policy
- No IP Address leaks
- Split tunneling
All in one, as you can see. That’s why we recommend choosing NordVPN and getting the value for your money; we recommend their 2-year plan for $3.71/month with three free months. Give it a try; there’s a 30-day money-back guarantee.
If you’re looking to browse the internet safely, ExpressVPN is another excellent VPN with the following features:
- Fast and consistent speed
- No data logs policy
- More than 3000 serves worldwide
- Split tunneling
Feel free to use ExpressVPN and access any geo-restricted content worldwide without worrying about the speed. Their annual plan is for $6.67/month, and three free months are included. You get to decide within the first 30-days with their money-back guarantee.
CyberGhost has a lot of servers. I mean, A LOT. There are over 6,700 servers in 90 countries. So, you’ll get to choose the country you want to connect to, and the following features:
- Fast server speeds
- Multi-platform support
- Optimized servers
- No-logs policy
All these features come with a straightforward dashboard that you’ll get the hang of within a minute. Plans are affordable, starting from $2.25/month, and come with a generous 45-day money-back guarantee. We highly recommend it; you’ll browse the internet privately for an affordable price.
For anyone who’s on a budget, Surfshark is perfect for you. While it’s no NordVPN, you’ll still get the following features:
- Connect to unlimited devices
- Works on multiple platforms (Android, iOS, Windows, & Mac)
- Strong and reliable encryption
- Multiple servers worldwide
The drawback of using Surfshark is your VPN might be slow if connected to many devices. Still, you can protect as many devices as possible by only paying $2.49/month with a free 7-day trial. If you changed your mind after paying, you have 30-days to get a refund.
All in all, there are plenty of online streaming channels. Sadly they are often illegal in many countries due to some of the copyrighted material on them. That’s why it’s better to stay safe than sorry and choose one of the best VPNs to help you protect yourself from any action taken towards you for doing something illegal, such as jail time or paying a fee. What do you think? Which VPN will you choose?
To summarize, these are the best VPN Services in 2021…
- Great for streaming
- Stable server speeds
- 45-day money-back guarantee
Private Internet Access
- 10 Simultaneous connections
- Large server network
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- Responsive customer support
- Reliable encryption
- Military-grade AES-256-bit encryption
- Built-in WireGuard protocol
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Military-grade AES-256-bit encryption
- No-log policy
- P2P optimized servers