How to Watch Zee5 in USA
If you're here to learn how to unblock Zee5 in USA, you can skip to it directly. If you're wondering what Zee5 is, we'll go over it in detail to help you know about one of the best streaming websites out there and how to watch it from the United States.
1. What is Zee5?
2. How to Watch Zee5 in USA
3. Choosing the Right VPN
4. Recommended VPNs
5. How to Watch Zee5 in USA With a VPN
Zee5 is an Indian over-the-top streaming service that offer unlimited Bollywood and international movies and TV shows. And even though it was only launched in 2018, which makes it quite new, it has made its impact already, with more than 50 million monthly subscribers. At first, it was called OZEE, but it was later changed to Zee5.
Other than the movies and TV shows, Zee5 has 90 live channels supporting many languages, including Hindi, English, Bengali, Tamil, Gujarati, Malayala, Telugu, Marathi, Kannada, Oriya, Bhojpuri, and Punjabi.
However, despite it having international shows and content in general, it is strictly a region-locked service, only available to people living in select countries that do not include the US. If you try to watch Zee5 in USA, for example, you would receive this error message:
As for the prices of Zee5, they are very affordable. Since we are helping you access Zee5 in USA, the prices will be in Dollar:
- Monthly Plan ($4.99/Month), it unlocks movies, TV shows, live TV, and on-demand content for 3 simultaneous devices.
- Annual Plan ($29.99), it unlocks movies, TV shows, live TV, and on-demand content for 5 simultaneous devices.
Other than the regular Zee5 plans, there is the Zee Plex feature. Zee Plex is a video on demand service provided by Zee5 as an alternative for cinemas. Since March 2020, COVID has changed everything in our lives, one of which being that cinemas were closed almost everywhere around the world.
Zee Plex bypasses all cinemas and brings all the top new movies for you to watch from the comfort of your home. This Zee Plex service does not require a Zee5 subscription. You can use it simply by creating a free account on the Zee Plex platform, renting whichever movie you want, and then streaming it directly on the Zee5 app, the website, or your smart TV.
Things you need to know about Zee Plex:
- Zee Plex is not a part of any premium subscription.
- You can only rent movies, but cannot download them.
- Once you rent a movie, your money cannot be refunded.
- You can stream your movie across two devices at the same time.
- Zee Plex works across the Android app, iOS app, website, smart TV, and media streaming services.
- Once you have rented a movie, you will have it in your library for 2 days only, and if you don't play it, it will disappear from your library. However, once you lay the movie, you only have 6 hours to play it, and you can play it as many times as you want. Once your movie's time expires, you will need to rent it again if you want to watch it.
- You can pay with all credit cards, select debit cards, net banking, UPI, wallets, and Apple's iTunes.
To unblock Zee5 you will need to use a Virtual Private Network (VPN). A VPN, as implied by its name, will create a private internet connection for you, on a completely different server than what you are using with a different IP address.
Even though Zee Plex is a standalone service, separate from Zee5, the availability of the movies and the service itself is also region-locked. So if you live in the US, you will still need to unblock it with a VPN.
We at Several.com have certain criteria we use to evaluate VPN services before we make a list of the best ones. When it comes to watching movies on Zee5, speed is vital; there is nothing worse than . So, to make things clear, all of the VPNs in the list below have been tested by us, and all scored top points when it came to speed.
Some of the other features that need to be in a good VPN include:
- AES-256-bit Encryption: This is the strongest data encryption; it is so strong that governments, banks, military bases, and other official parties use it to protect their most confidential info.
- Zero-logging Policy: A no-log policy denies third-party apps access to your info, as the VPN itself will never save your login info and internet traffic.
- Servers run on RAM (No data is written on hard drives): This gives you more security by storing your data on RAM servers that get erased every time the server is rebooted.
- Kill-Switch: A kill switch is a feature that severs your internet connection if your VPN connection drops suddenly, preventing your real IP address from being exposed.
- Split Tunneling: This feature will allow you to choose which apps run on the VPN server and which ones stay on the public network.
- Unblocking streaming services, such as Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, Prime Video, BBC iPlayer, HBO Go, and so on.
Choosing a good VPN also depends on the quality of the customer service of the company, the devices the VPN is compatible with, the languages supported by the VPN provider, and the prices.
But we know it can be such a pain to go through every single VPN service on the internet to look for these features. So, we did the work for you and summarized what we found in a list of the best VPNs for Zee5.
All of the VPNs below have more or less all of the features listed above. All of these VPNs are equally great in no particular order.
Private Internet Access is a great VPN for you to use to watch Zee5 in USA.
Private Internet Access is reportedly the fastest VPN for streaming; it always scores top points in speed tests. We have tried it for multiple streaming services and it always impressed us with how smooth the streaming was. Of course, this speed makes it also great for gaming and torrenting.
PIA works across iOS, Windows, Android, macOS, and Linux. It also has a Firefox, Opera, and Chrome extension.
PIA supports many languages, including Arabic, English, French, German, and Chinese. PIA also offers 24/7 customer service through live chat, emails & tickets, community threads, and the knowledge base.
PIA offers three plans:
- Monthly - $11.95 per month.
- Yearly - $39.95 ($3.33 per month).
- Biyearly - $69.95 ($2.69 per month).
All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Surfshark is another great VPN for streaming movies and TV shows on Zee5 in USA. Surfshark will make sure you face no lags or interruptions while watching your movies on Zee5.
Surfshark works across Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS, Fire OS, Routers, PlayStation, and Xbox. It also has a Firefox and Chrome extension.
Surfshark supports many languages, including Korean, English, Chinese, and Japanese. Surfshark also offers 24/7 customer service through live chat, emails & tickets, blogs, and the knowledge base.
Surfshark offers three plans:
- A one-month plan - $12.95 per month.
- A 6-month plan - $38.94 ($6.49 per month), billed every 6 month.
- A 24-month plan - $59.76 ($2.49 per month), billed annually.
All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
IPVanish is another good option for a VPN that can efficiently unblock Zee5 in USA. With IPVanish, you will watch your favorite movies on Zee5 without any speed drops or lags.
IPVanish works across iOS, Windows, Android, macOS, ChromeOS, FireOS, and Linux. It also has a Firefox and Chrome extension.
IPVanish supports English and French. IPVanish also offers 24/7 customer service through live chat, phone support, emails & tickets, FAQs, and the knowledge base.
IPVanish offers two plans:
- Monthly - $3.49 per month for the first month; $9.99 per month for renewal.
- Yearly - $2.62 per month ($31.49/year) for the first year; $89.99 per year for renewal.
Both plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
CyberGhost is, as the name implies, as hidden as a ghost. You will be able to watch your favorite movies on Zee5, or any other streaming service, while keeping your internet traffic completely hidden. It has also won multiple awards regarding its exceptional speed, which is perfect for streaming.
CyberGhost works across Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linux, TVs, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, and Roku. It also has a Firefox and Chrome extension.
CyberGhost supports many languages, including English, Spanish, French, and Italian. It also offers 24/7 customer service through live chat, emails & tickets, FAQs, and the knowledge base.
CyberGhost offers three plans:
- A one-month plan for $12.99.
- A 12-month plan for $47.88 per year ($3.99 per month).
- A three-year plan for $87.75 per year ($2.25 per month) + three months for free.
The first plan has a 14-day money-back guarantee. The other plans come with a 45-day money-back guarantee.
1. Choose a good VPN. We recommend one of the VPNs in the list above, as they have all been tested by us.
2. Install the VPN app on your phone.
3. Sign Up by entering your email address. You might receive a temporary password which you can change later.
4. Choose a plan and complete your payment.
5. Choose a server from the list and connect.
6. Install the Zee5 app or go to the website and log into your existing account or create a new account.
7. Explore the movies and TV shows and start with your favorite one!
To summarize, these are the best VPN Services in 2021…
- Great for streaming
- Stable server speeds
- 45-day money-back guarantee
Private Internet Access
- 10 Simultaneous connections
- Large server network
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- Responsive customer support
- Reliable encryption
- Military-grade AES-256-bit encryption
- Built-in WireGuard protocol
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Military-grade AES-256-bit encryption
- No-log policy
- P2P optimized servers