Weverse Shop Cash: How to Redeem It
Weverse shop is a mobile app and web platform owned by Hybe Corporation, a South Korean entertainment company. It is an online shop that sells all merch for the Korean boy group BTS (방탄소년단) and a lot of Kpop groups like TXT (Tomorrow x Together) and ENHYPEN.
Things you can find on Weverse shop include but are not limited to official albums, DVDs, Education kits, Books, and tour merch. Weverse shop has three shipping options; Global, USA, and Japan. So, no matter where you are, you can still enjoy your idol's merch.
In March 2020, the global fan merch app Weply changed its name to Weverse. So, in this article, we will use the two names interchangeably.
Weverse cash is a rewards program; you get cash when you accumulate a certain number of points. You can use this cash to purchase merch from Weverse, like albums, hoodies, tickets, light sticks, and more.
When you buy merchandise from the shop, you get a Weply Cash card with a code to scan. When you scan the code, you get points in return, eventually giving you app cash.
1. Go to your Weverse Shop app > My > My NX.
2. In "My NX," you will see a button that says "Scan QR Card." Grab your card and direct your camera to the code on the card; it will scan the code and give you points.
3. You can later explore your rewards and shop cash, and check what you can buy with it.
In November 2020, the Weverse Shop sent emails to fans saying that "in compliance with the album chart policy in the UK, Ireland, US, and Canada, QR code verification for the albums that include rewards such as Weverse Shop Cash, emblem, etc. is not available in the countries mentioned above."
So, in a nutshell, if you live in any of these countries, you will still receive the cash card but will not be able to scan the code. However, rest assured because we will not let you miss out on all of the fun other fans get to have. We have an easy way to fix this, and our way is smooth like butter!
The only issue, as we have mentioned, is your region. So, naturally, to fix this, you need to "manipulate" the system to make it think you are somewhere else outside of these countries.
And how to do that? Why, VPNs, of course! Virtual private networks will mask your actual IP address and give you a "fake" IP address to scan the code as if you're in some other country.
We have tested all of the following VPNs for ourselves and made this list to make things easier for you.
StrongVPN should be the first VPN you think of to redeem your Weverse cash.
StrongVPN works across iOS, Windows, Android, macOS, and Linux. It also has a Firefox and Chrome extension.
StrongVPN has 950 servers in 46 different cities in 20 countries. This means that when you change your IP address, you'll have a wide variety of servers to choose from.
StrongVPN supports four languages; Chinese, Spanish, Russian, and English. It also offers 24/7 customer service through live chat, phone support, emails & tickets, and the knowledge base.
StrongVPN offers two plans, both allow up to 12 devices:
- A one-month plan for $10/mo.
- A 12-month plan for $41.99/year ($3.50/mo).
Both plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. This is great because you can subscribe to redeem your cash and then cancel the VPN subscription.
Surfshark is a great, safe VPN.
Surfshark works across Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS, Fire OS, Routers, Playstation, and Xbox. It also has a Firefox and Chrome extension.
Surfshark has +3200 servers in 65 countries.
Surfshark supports many languages, including Spanish, English, Portuguese, and French. Surfshark also offers 24/7 customer service through live chat, emails & tickets, blogs, and the knowledge base.
Surfshark offers three plans:
- A one-month plan - $12.95/mo.
- A 6-month plan - $38.94 ($6.49/month), billed every 6 month.
- A 24-month plan - $59.76 ($2.49/month), billed annualy.
All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Cyberghost is also a great VPN; it includes all of the features you need and more.
CyberGhost has more than 6,700 servers in 90 different countries.
Cyberghost works across Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linux, TVs, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, and Roku. It also has a Firefox and Chrome extension.
Cyberghost supports many languages, including English, Spanish, French, and Italian. It also offers 24/7 customer service through live chat, emails & tickets, FAQs, and the knowledge base.
Cyberghost offers three plans:
- A one-month plan for $12.99.
- A 12-month plan for $47.88/year ($3.99/mo).
- A three-year plan for $87.75/year ($2.25/mo) + three months for free.
The first plan has a 14-day money-back guarantee. The other plans come with a 45-day money-back guarantee.
4. HideMyAss (HMA)
Last but not least, HideMyAss is a good, fast, and affordable VPN.
HMA works across iOS, Windows, Android, macOS, and Linux. It also has a Microsoft Edge, Opera, and Chrome extension.
It has more than 1060 servers in 290 locations around the globe.
HMA supports many languages, including Arabic, English, and Spanish. HMA also offers 24/7 customer service through live chat, phone support, emails & tickets, Articles & Guides, and the knowledge base.
HMA offers three plans:
- A one-month plan - $13.34/mo.
- A 12-month plan - $63.94 billed every year ($5.33/mo).
- A 36-month plan - $130.65 billed every 36 months ($3.63/mo).
All plans are available with a 7-day trial and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
1. Choose a good VPN. We recommend one of the VPNs in the list above, as they have all been tested by us.
2. Install the VPN app on your phone.
3. Sign Up by entering your email address. You might receive a temporary password which you can change later.
4. Choose a plan and complete your payment.
5. Choose a server from the list and connect.
6. Go to the Weverse Shop app and follow the steps of redeeming your cash.
To summarize, these are the best VPN Services in 2021…
- Smooth streaming experience
- Reliable security and privacy
- Available on all major platforms
- RAM-based server
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- Strong encryption
- Well-designed applications
- Great for streaming
- Stable server speeds
- 45-day money-back guarantee
Private Internet Access
- 10 Simultaneous connections
- Large server network
- 30-money back guarantee
- Unique security and privacy features
- No-log policy