LogMeOnce Full Review: Passwordless and Highly Featured
LogMeOnce is one of the most recommended password managers. It follows high-security technologies and offers a variety of advanced features. It has up to 57 features and still developing new ones. It is relatively affordable and offers a free version with access to many useful features.
Whether you need a password manager for your personal use, your family, or your business, LogMeOnce has a great plan ready and tailored to fit your needs. We will be explaining everything you need to know about the LogMeOnce password manager in this review.
You increase the danger of breach by using the same password for all of your accounts. It may, however, be tough to remember a unique and difficult-to-guess password for each site. LogMeOnce is a password manager that can assist you with this. After reviewing LogMeOnce password manager, we observed that it is one of the most recommended password managers available. Its numerous advanced features make it unique and outstanding.
LogMeOnce offers an endless list of functions that you may utilize and benefit from. It claims that it provides up to 57 features, and after going through their website, we found that the services it provides are a long list, most of them are beneficial. However, we must mention that some of the features were unnecessary and made their website a bit complicated, and many of them were offered upon request and with an extra fee. Below is a summary of the features provided by LogMeOnce:
- Encrypted passwords and file storage: As with many password managers, the primary task is to encrypt and secure your passwords in a highly secure vault that no one can reveal, not even the technical team of the password manager. LogMeOnce is surprisingly amazing at performing its main task. It offers encrypted password storage for unlimited items, even for the free plan.
- Form auto-filling: In addition to storing and securing unlimited passwords, it also speeds up the login process by automatically filling in user names, passwords, and other additional information.
- Anti-theft: LogMeOnce has a wide range of anti-theft options to help you find your device if you lost it. Including remote find, lock, and wipe the ability to send a message to the missing device, and the ability to have it ring at maximum volume if you've just misplaced it.
- Dark web monitoring: The dark web monitoring alerts you if any of the data associated with your email address is found on the dark web.
- SSO auto-login, single sign-on: When you open LogMeOnce from the browser toolbar, it will immediately log you in. If you visit a site that has saved your login credentials, LogMeOnce will ask if you wish to log in. If you have two or more credentials, LogMeOnce will prompt you to select one to use.
- Selfie Two-Factor: Selfie 2FA works similar to PhotoLogin. It takes a photo of you on the device you're currently using and sends it to your other device to unlock it. If you don't recognize a Selfie 2FA notice, refuse access. You can also use the fingerprint biometric.
- Visual OTP: If your phone does not have a camera. You receive a one-time password and enter it on the other device you wish to unlock; if the OTP matches, you are good to go!
- Strong password generator: To assist you in creating a password that is both complicated and long.
- Password sharing: LogMeOnce allows its users to share their passwords and encrypted data with their coworkers, friends, and family.
- Scheduled Login, Account Freeze, and Password SHOCK: These features are only available in the paid versions. Scheduled Login allows you to select an approximate time when you want to log in again; a hacker who tries to log in at any other time is prevented. Account freeze allows you to restrict your account to your home IP address or temporarily deactivate it. And lastly, password SHOCK activates annoying sounds and other gestures when a hacker logs into your account, such as playing loud music and vibrating the hacker's device. Which, in my opinion, is unnecessary.
LogMeOnce offers a variety of plans and packages. You may also add or remove features based on your budget and requirements. The bellow table illustrates the main features offered with each plan; we will explain the added features in the upcoming section.
|Starting price||Free||$2.50 per month||$3.25 per month||$4.99 per month|
|Devices and sync||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Credit cards||3 credit cards||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Password sharing||5 passwords||50 Password Share||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Secure notes||3 secure notes||50 Secure Notes||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Encrypted Storage||1 MB||1 GB||10 GB Encrypted Storage||10 GB Encrypted Storage|
|Advertisements||Displays adverstisments||Not displayed||Not displayed||Not displayed|
|Priority Technical Support||Priority Technical Support||Priority Technical Support|
Apps and account
Apps and account
Apps and account
You may save an unlimited number of passwords and sync them across as many devices as you like with this free tier. You may use the password generator function to help you create a complicated and long password; it also allows you to share up to 5 passwords, protect 3 notes, save three credit card data in a 1 MB encrypted storage, and share up to 5 passwords. Your data is protected with Two-factor authentication with Email and google, and if any issue faces you, you can send an email to their technical team. However, we must note that when you use this plan, you may get interrupted by advertisements.
In addition to all the premium features, this plan allows you to have 1 GB of encrypted storage instead of 1 MB, share 50 passwords, secure 50 notes, and reach out to priority technical support. Noting that no advertisements will bother you during the usage of this plan! The starting price of this plan is $2.50 per month. This plan also comes with the following added values:
- Emergency access
- Multi-Factor authentication
- Productivity dock
- Advanced login audit
- Advanced activity report
- Live password tracker
- 7 days free trial
As the name described, this plan is absolutely ultimate as you can save, share, and sync unlimited passwords. You can also save unlimited notes and credit cards, in addition to 10 GB of encrypted storage, and contact priority technical support when needed. The starting price of this plan is $3.25 per month. In addition to:
- Full Multi-Factor Authentication
- Emergency access
- Customizable dashboard
- Full reporting
- Scheduled login
- Remote logout
- 7 days free trial
The starting price of this plan is $4.99 per month. It allows you to use and benefit from each feature from the previous plans for up to six family members, in addition to the following features:
- Family Manager View
- Full 2FA & MFA
- Emergency Access
- Full Reporting
- Priority Technical Support
In addition to all these features, you can request an add-on for extra fees, such as a dark web monitor and cloud storage encryption. LogMeOnce also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee when purchasing a LogMeOnce product.
We must mention the business-related plans offered by LogMeOnce, as they are also highly advanced and beneficial.
- Team/ Business: Protect and manage passwords for teams of 50 and less. The starting price of this plan is $3 per month, with 14 days free trial.
- Enterprise: Secure employees, contractors, and partners' access with single sign-on, multi-factor authentication, and more advanced security features. The starting price of this plan is $4 per month, with 14 days free trial.
- Government: LogMeOnce follows high-security guidelines. For example, if you work for a major corporation or a government agency, the NIST 800-118 technology does a great job of protecting governments with internal and external elements.
- MSP: For companies whose employees work remotely, LogMeOnce allows them to manage their internal passwords and their customers' passwords.
No matter how many extra features a password manager offers, none of them would be helpful if it lacks strong security. Therefore, in this section, we will be explaining LogMeOnce advanced security measures.
Secure login options
Access and start any of your Apps and online accounts securely. LogMeOnce's offers various ways to access your account, including picture login, face recognition, fingerprint, PIN, and a standard password, providing you a great combination of safety and ease of use.
The LogMeOnce dashboard provides a centralized and user-friendly access point from which you can securely Auto-login to all of your Apps in just one click. As a result, you'll save time and be safer.
passwords are protected by encryption and hashed into several parts before being delivered as a secure packet using SALT, which means adding unique and random characters known only to the site to each password before it is hashed. LogMeOnce follows military-grade encryption technology such as AES and SHA-512. It supports anti-theft technologies in addition to basic encryption and master-password access. LogMeOnce also allows you to customize the security solutions you need. This function is available for corporate customers with sensitive data.
LogMeOnce offers interesting ways to keep the hackers away, as it detects hackers proactively before the breach is done. You can warn Hackers to back off by the SHOCK feature, which activates annoying sounds and other gestures when a hacker logs into your account and prevent future unauthorized logins.
LogMeOnce is compatible with most platforms, allowing a smooth user experience. The list of LogMeOnce compatible devices includes:
Regarding browser extensions, you can use LogMeOnce on most mainstream browsers, including:
- Internet Explorer
LogMeOnce has a range of support methods to use when you face an issue; you can send an email to their technical support team, they typically answer within 24 hours, which is not that bad, but if you face an urgent issue, you might need them to reply a bit faster. They also provide an FAQ section to search through. It is usually beneficial. Live support is unfortunately not available. However, they offer a chatbot to guide to informational articles or submit a support ticket.
LogMeOnce has an almost limitless number of features that you may use and benefit from. It promises to have 57 features. After reviewing the LogMeOnce website and went through their different plans, we were able to find almost every feature a person could look for in a password manager. However, some of these features were a bit unnecessary.
We usually look for safe before featured, and in regards to safety, LogMeOnce is above and beyond its competitors. It follows military-grade encryption to protect your data from any unauthorized exposure, adding that LogMeOnce offers various proactive techniques to stop hackers from using your information. You can use LogMeOnce on almost any device you own, as it is compatible with many operating systems and browsers. To conclude, LogMeOnce is highly recommended for its numerous features and multiple plans.