HostGator WordPress Hosting Review: Should I Use It?
If you’re interested in hosting, then you’d know that HostGator is the best when it comes to shared hosting. It has everything you need to get started. But what about HostGator WordPress hosting? Is it as good?
If you’re looking to host your WordPress on HostGator, keep reading because we’re just getting started.
Pros & Cons
Excellent customer support
Fast loading speeds
It doesn’t include CDN
HostGator WordPress Hosting Plans & Pricing
Depending on your needs, HostGator offers three different WordPress hosting plans. All plans are excellent, with a 99.9% uptime, fast speed, and 24/7 support.
Let’s check out the full details in the table below:
|Starter Plan||Standard Plan||Business Plan|
|Number of Sites||1 site||2 sites||3 sites|
|Visits per Month||100K||200K||500K|
|Backup Available||1 GB||2 GB||3 GB|
|Free Domain||Free for the first year||Free for the first year||Free for the first year|
|Free Migration||Up to 1 site||Up to 2 sites||Up to 3 sites|
|$150 Google Ads Credit||Included||Included||Included|
|One-click WordPress Installer||Included||Included||Included|
There’s a catch, the starting prices mentioned above are for the 36-month plan (3 years) and are billed at once. So, you’ll be paying a huge amount at once that will last you a long time. However, you have the chance to decide if you want to pay monthly, every 3 months, 6 months, or every year and up to 3 years in advance.
On the bright side, there’s a 45-day money-back guarantee with all plans, so why not give it a try?
Ease of Use
If you’re a beginner, you’re probably trying to avoid the headache and would like to choose a user-friendly host. Lucky for you, HostGator WordPress hosting has an easy-to-use dashboard with more than 40,000 themes to choose from. The dashboard is now the Paper Lantern theme, so navigate is super easy.
To set it up, all you need to do is install WordPress through their one-click installer so you can host your website. That’s right; you’ll be ready in no time and without a headache.
If you’re looking to contact HostGator’s customer support, you won’t be disappointed. They’re available via live chat, phone, and mail 24/7. They’re super helpful, so whenever there’s a problem, you can easily contact them. If you want, you can also refer to their knowledge base full of tutorials and articles to guide you if you’re stuck and need some help.
HostGator WordPress Hosting Features
The question remains, what features do these plans include? Features are important to help you decide if it’s the one for you. So, let’s take a look:
- 99.9% uptime: Your website will always be up and working; you’ll barely have any downtime.
- Daily backups: Depending on the plan you choose, you will get automated daily backups.
- Fast loading speed: Fast loading speed like no other; it’ll get you a higher ranking on google.
- SSL certificate: SSL certificate is used to make sure your website is secure. It’ll give you a higher ranking on google
- SiteLock Fix: Daily scans to protect your site from any viruses, malware, and any problem.
- CodeGuard: Keeps your data and website files safe when backed up.
- Free Migration: If you have a WordPress site, you can rely on HostGator to migrate it for you.
- Free Domain: Get a free domain for the first year with all plans.
- Free email: Get a free email for your website with all plans.
- One-click app installer: Download WordPress with the one-click installer
For the price you’re paying, you’ll get the value for your money with all of these features. Not to mention the simplified control panel that differentiates it from any other. Try it; it’s worth it, trust me.
Overall, if you’re looking to host your WordPress website, HostGator is an excellent choice. It has the perfect features, customer support and allows you to pay depending on your comfort. Of course, the longer you pay, the higher the discount, but that doesn’t matter as long as you’re getting everything you need.
Give it a try; there’s a generous 45-day money-back guarantee.