Press [Add to Compare] to Edit, Add or Remove Vendors
- Flexible pricing options to choose from
- Month-to-month payments option
- Some plans offer free hardware
- According to the company, there are no upfront fees, application fees, or hidden cost
- The fixed monthly fees can be pricy for small businesses with low amount of transactions
- Fast and free setup
- Economic plans that will help you save money
- Fast approval process
- 100% transparent, low-pricing options
- A variety of plans and options to choose from
- No upfront fees or hidden costs
- Help Guides
- Live chat
- Mobile Application
- Credit card terminals
- Mobile payments
There aren't clear plans or costs disclosed on the official website, making it difficult to compare with other credit card processor providers. However, the company makes it clear that it follows one of the two following criteria to process payments, based on the customers' choice: Interchange plus, which is a fixed percentage rate and transaction fee and interchange plus a flat monthly charge.
ProMerchant assists its customers via email, phone calls, and tickets. There is a decent number of FAQs to answer all your questions on the basic information.
ProMerchant is a good option for a multitude of industries and that's simply because of the flexible pricing options the company offers. Businesses in eCommerce, retail, restaurants, and many other industries can make use of the service.
Deposits take about 2 days.
According to the company, there are no upfront fees, application fees, or hidden cost