Why It Is Important to Find the Best Payroll Provider
Most businesses today go to providers to get certain jobs done. Payroll is definitely one of these jobs. But how can you find the best payroll provider for you, and why is it even important in the first place? Keep reading to find out!
Why It Is Important to Find the Best Payroll Provider
It is very important to find the best payroll provider for your business that suits your needs and budget the best. It is also very important to know that not all payroll providers are the same. That is why it is best that you find one that can give you the best services and features.
Here are some of the most important things that a really good payroll provider should be able to do and provide:
- Tax filing
- Mobile app and employee self-service option
- Time tracking features
- A lot of distribution choices
- Customizable features
- Based on the cloud
- Compliance with work laws
- Correct reports
- Payroll calculating
- Organized automation
If you find the best payroll provider for your business, you can easily take care of all of your tasks in the best way possible.
In addition to looking for a service provider that has the features listed above (or at least the ones you will need for your business), you will need to also compare prices between different software. This is important so you get something that does not hurt your budget while still benefiting you.
Keep reading to see what the benefits of payroll software are.
Benefits of Payroll Software
Listed here are some of the reasons we recommend getting payroll software for your business:
- A smart investment that saves you time
- Automated payroll calculation for better accuracy
- Payments are correct and always on time
- Alerts and useful reminders
- More work will get done
- No more manual work or spreadsheets
- Cloud-based and secure software
- Eco-friendly and does not need to waste paper
- Very secure and safe
- Accessible at any time and at any place
As can be seen, a payroll software system can help businesses in so many ways. If you would like to get payroll software for your business but are unsure where to find the best payroll provider, then we can help you out!
We have put together a list of recommended software. Software is the mainstream in the business world now, and that is why the best payroll provider will be a software system.
Recommended Payroll Software Systems
As we have mentioned above, it is very important to find the best payroll provider for you. Now, with that being said, here are the best payroll provider options out there that we recommend.
We have fully reviewed all of these software systems and listed all of the features, benefits, and prices that come with them.
Paychex is certainly one of the best payroll software systems on the market. Because of this reason, it is our top suggestion for your business! It provides so many features, which include some of the following:
- Software for time tracking
- Worker benefits
- Reporting and analyses
- Screening for workers
- Onboarding for workers
- Employee handbook
- App for mobiles on iOS and android
Paychex has three main plans for its payroll software services, which are:
- The first plan is Paychex Flex Essentials - $39/month, + $5 per employee
- The second plan is Paychex Flex Select (Quote-based)
- The last plan is Paychex Flex Pro (Quote-based)
All of these plans come with a differing set of features, services, and benefits. Since the second and third plans are quote-based, you will need to get in touch with the Paychex team to get a price for them. The quotes are based on your company’s size, as well as its needs.
Intuit QuickBooks Payroll
Intuit QuickBooks Payroll software is our second suggestion on this list! It is another great option to check out for your business. They offer payroll software and services that build on top of the accounting software it comes with. QuickBooks can also easily automate all of your payroll tasks! Here is a list of some of the features that they can offer your business:
- Mobile payroll app
- Automated payroll run
- Automated federal & state tax filing and payments
- Project management tools
- Many HR solutions
- Compliancy alerts & law updates
- Time tracking system
QuickBooks connect the accounting software with the monthly payroll plans. That way, you will get the two at great prices! Here are the plans they offer:
- Core and QuickBooks Simple Start - $70 per month + $4 per month per employee
- Core and QuickBooks Essentials - $95 per month + $4 per month per employee
- Premium and QuickBooks Plus - $155 per month + $8 per month per employee
The third recommendation for payroll software is Toast! Toast is focused specifically on providing businesses with their point-of-sale system.
When it comes to the subscription choices, you have three payroll software with the following point-of-sale (POS) plans here:
- The first is the Essentials Plan - $165 per month
- The second plan is the New Restaurant Basics - $110 /month + $4 per employee/month
- The third one is the Custom Plan - Quote-based
Last but not least on this list is Paycom. Paycom payroll software is another excellent option to look at. Paycom caters to most businesses’ needs. It is also very user-friendly, which is always a plus!
Below are some of the main features and benefits you will find with Paycom.
Main features and benefits of Paycom Payroll
- Self Service App
- Single HCM platform for all HR tasks
- Payroll Management Features
- No setup fee
- Human Resource Management Tools
- Time and Labor Management tools
Paycom is a quote-based service provider with prices given upon contacting them. You can simply check their website and ask for a quote.