Compare between Endurance and other vendors
Press [Add to Compare] to Edit, Add or Remove Vendors
- Flexible coverage plans
- Exceptional customer service
- Offers plenty of discounts
- True nationwide coverage
- Many useful add-on options to plans
- May cover hybrid cars
- Endurance Elite expires after one year
- Limited rental car coverage
- Expensive compared to competitors
- BBB Rating : NR
- Cancelation Option : Available
- Maintenance Coverage : Available
- Money-Back Guarantee : Yes
- Number of Plans Available : 5
- Repair Shop Choice : Yes
- Term Limits : Up to 8 years or 200,000 miles
- Waiting Period : Minimum of 30 days
- Operating Status : Active
- Business Started : 2006
- Online Quote : True
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Offers plans for vehicles 20 years old or newer without mileage limitations
- Accepted by 350,000 + ASE-certified repair shops
- Extends services to recreational products (snowmobiles, boats, trailers, etc)
- Covers commercial vehicles via EnduranceAdvantage
- Covers luxury vehicles and high-end components
- Major Credit Cards
- Major Debit Cards
- ACH Transactions
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Money Order
- Wire Transfer
- *Not all payment methods are available in all states
- *Some payment methods may incur additional fees
- Help Guides
- Live Chat
- Mobile Application
Is there a mileage restriction with Endurance's coverage plans?
Does Endurance have a waiting period?
Can I cancel my Endurance plan?
When do I file a claim with Endurance?
How can I access roadside assistance at Endurance?
How long does it take to process a claim with Endurance?
Can I choose my own repair facility with Endurance?