Email Hosting Providers: Boost Your Business Growth
Online presence is a crucial aspect of success, especially with the world shifting to a more digital being beside the physical one. To support businesses get their share of the new world, hosting providers happen to be the most reliable and efficient tool for success. The majority of hosting providers offer free email hosting, which is a great option if you want to keep it all in one place. Alternatively, businesses can get a different provider to host a business email. Our blog will explain what email hosting is, how to choose an email hosting provider, and how email hosting contributes to boosting your business. So let's get into it.
Email Hosting: What Does It Mean?
You must have heard of hosting services earlier and their role in drawing more traffic and showcase the services online to multiple audiences. Hosting a website is pretty effective in creating an online presence and allocating a place for your website on the web.
Creating secure and professional communication channels is also crucial to managing your business professionally. Email hosting is to dedicate an email for your business, a service that you can get with almost every hosting package or separately by a different provider.
Email hosting allows setting up a custom email address to send and receive emails using a domain name that matches your website. In other words, email hosting services use special servers to host your business email address and usually cater to more demanding businesses with a large number of users and a desire to shape better brand awareness.
Compared to free webmail solutions, such as Yahoo and Google, email hosting services dedicate special email platforms for businesses with advanced features are geared towards different enterprise sizes. And while free webmail providers use a basic POP3 server, email hosting providers use customized open-source applications.
Email Hosting Impact on Your Business Prosperity
Now it's time to get to the real question: Is email hosting an essential requirement for your business? Well, it actually depends on your business size and how much you care about showing a professional touch to your customers.
There are some worth-mentioning key advantages of getting a special email address for your business:
- A special email address will definitely look more professional than a free one. In other words, email hosting means that you won't share any parts of your email address with any other users. Instead, you'll have a special email address with a domain name similar to your website, which will definitely make your email look more professional and trusted.
- Email hosting services are usually inexpensive and require a few dollars only for all types of businesses. So why not have it? Additionally, the majority of hosting packages come with email hosting for free, so if you don't want to change the hosting provider, it won't cost you a penny.
- Email hosting offers more advanced features than a free webmail service, more storage, larger attachments, and dedicated customer support in case of any technical issues.
- When you run your business, security becomes a priority. Fortunately, email hosting services host your email address on special servers. Unlike free webmail services, premium email addresses are a less attractive target by hackers, and that's simply because free webmail providers have more users than premium ones.
Top 3 Email Hosting Providers
Whether for small or large businesses, the following email hosting providers are affordable and reliable to create a more professional and secure business email address:
Bluehost is known for its excellent hosting services. Whether security or features, they've got it all. So, what about their email hosting? With Bluehost email hosting, you can choose one of three plans. Let's take a look at what they have to offer:
|Plans||Email Essentials||Business Plus||Business Pro|
|Email Storage||15 GB||50 GB||50 GB|
Microsoft 365 (Online)
|Not Included||Microsoft Word, Excel, & PowerPoint||Microsoft Word, Excel, & PowerPoint|
Full Microsoft 365 Access
|Not Included||Not Included||Included|
As you can see, the Business Pro plan comes with plenty of features that you can benefit from, but it's a bit expensive. With all their email plans, you'll get POP3, IMAP4, and 24/7 support. All that and it's easy to use, what more could you ask for?
You don't really have a choice with DreamHost; they only offer one email hosting plan. The only choice you'll have to make is whether you want to pay monthly or yearly. Of course, if you're taking the annual plan, you'll get a 16% discount for each month. So instead of paying $1.99/month, you'll pay $1.67/month for the annual plan.
DreamHost offers the following with their email hosting plan:
- 25 GB Storage per mailbox
- Mobile and desktop sync
- Ad-free webmail
- Spam filtering (protects against any threat)
So, control your own data, and host your professional email with DreamHost, knowing that it's safe and you won't face any problem. Their live chat is available during specific hours, but you can always depend on their help bot to be available 24/7.
Namecheap provides a fast, secure, and reliable email service. We highly recommend Namecheap email due to its sophisticated web-based email, mobile support, and top-notch security (2 factor-authentication). That's right; your email is in safe hands. In fact, we consider Namecheap the best email hosting provider.
Not only do they have affordable starting prices, but you can try it for 2 months and decide if it's the one for you. You'll have to pay a small fee for mailboxes, but it's worth it, we promise. The Namecheap plans include the following:
|Email Storage||3 GB||10 GB||15 GB|
|File Storage||2 GB||15 GB||30 GB|
|Full Mobile Support||Not Included||Included||Included|
This is nothing compared to the offers Namecheap has. But once again I would like to remind you that you'll have to pay a small fee for mailboxes, but that shouldn't be a problem.
Overall, get your professional email at a discounted price. We highly recommend Namecheap; they always have the best deals in the market. Not only when it comes to email hosting but everything. At the end of the day, whatever you choose, we assure you these are the best email hosting services.
To summarize, these are the best Hosting Services in 2021…
- Excellent uptime (99.99%)
- 45-day money-back guarantee
- Unmetered storage and bandwidth
- Free domain for the 1st year
- Recommended by WordPress
- Great uptime (99.98%)
- Unmetered bandwidth
- Unlimited storage
- Low prices
- Multilingual customer service
- Free SSD drive
- Environmentally friendly
- Unmetered bandwidth and storage
- Friendly customer service