Best Cloud Hosting in 2021
A website is what resembles your ideas and services that you have to offer, but since many people with great ideas and skills can’t compete with programmers and web designers, there is an urgent need for a web hosting provider to find you a place out there. With the technologies we have, there is no need to be more than an ordinary person with skills, products, or ideas to deliver. That’s why Several.com will do the heavy lifting for you to make up your mind on the best Cloud hosting providers which can put the foundations for your success.
Cloud Hosting Meets Your Business Requirements
As a matter of fact, Cloud hosting is the perfect match for your website, whether for small or medium businesses; it offers more resources and reliable services. How is that? To explain it, you need to know how it works in general.
As the name suggests, Cloud hosting gets resources for your website from multiple and interconnected cluster of servers, or in other words a cloud of servers. By doing so, the website is always on, even if your server went off for some reason; other servers have got your website covered. One more thing that makes Cloud hosting stands out is the high scalability provided when the website needs more resources or when traffic gets heavier.
However, Everything has its downsides. What are the downsides of Cloud hosting? Not much, yet you need to know that cloud hosting isn’t the safest, nor is it the guaranteed fastest hosting type; the latency can sometimes be a serious issue. It is also not the best choice if your data is sensitive and must be highly protected. In that case, you should consider dedicated hosting as the best fit for your business.
Best Cloud Hosting Providers
Several.com will bring you the best Cloud hosting providers to make it easier for you.
Clowdways Ltd. is headquartered in Lija, Malta, with a mission to simplify hosting options for individuals, groups, and businesses. Their Managed Cloud platform employs technologies to help customers build, scale, and manage their websites as they wish. It has served customers in various fields like healthcare, IT, fashion, and media.
Why Cloudways as one of the best Cloud hosting providers?
Simplicity is what Cloudways strives to achieve, believing that people with different technical skills have the right to get the same level of services seamlessly with no complications or hard-to-use technologies. They are also known for their fixed prices; you must have heard customers complain about the unexpected extra fees they had to pay to get an essential feature.
Let us see further features in detail:
• Dedicated Resources: All Cloudways servers have dedicated resources to ensure a high-performance level and an ultimate expansion of resources.
• SSD-Based Hosting: Your website is always up with SSD drives that enhance performance and increase page load speed.
• Built-in Cache: They provide an optimized stack with ready-to-use caches, including Redis, Memcached, and Varnish.
• PHP7 Servers: All the servers are PHP 7, that is known for its significant speed.
• Auto-Healing Servers: Cloudways servers can resolve any problems within the server with the Auto-Healing restarts.
• Dedicated Firewalls: All Cloudways servers come with firewalls that keep out any malicious traffic and intruders. It also filters the traffic before causing any harm.
• Free SSL Certificate: Privacy is not out of the equation; it is an essential issue to protect your data and your customers’ data as well. SSL keeps your website secure by encrypting all your data and makes it a trusted website for both visitors and Google; using an HTTPS website increases your chances in the search results.
• Two-Factor Authentication: It provides an extra layer of security for your account and keeps the server secure from any intruders.
• Seamless Scaling: Scale your website resources with 1-click and expand your resources (RAM, CPU, and storage) without affecting your customization.
• 1-Click Backup and Restore: You can get backups that are created at an off-site location, whether automatically or on-demand.
• One-Free Migration: Cloudways offers free migration for one time with minimal downtime.
Plans and Prices
Cloudways offers four plans with various features that fit every customer; the good news is that payment options vary to include hourly and monthly payments.
Compare Cloudways plans:
|Plan 1||Plan 2||Plan 3||Plan 4|
|Price per month||$10||$22||$42||$80|
|Processor||1 Core||1 Core||2 Cores||4 Cores|
Best Cloud hosting features offered by Cloudways to all plans:
• 24/7 Customer Support
• Free SSL
• CDN Add-on
• Free migration
• Unlimited application installation
• Team management
• Dedicated Firewall
• 24/7 real-time monitoring
• Automated backups
• SSH and SFTP Access
Hostwinds is hosting provider headquartered in Washington, the United States, and founded in 2010 to achieve a mission that guarantees customer satisfaction. Hostwinds received several awards for their customer service, like Inc.Magazine that recognized Hostwinds as one of the 500 fastest-growing companies. In 2018, PCMAG.COM editors chose Hostwinds as the best hosting provider and one of the best products In 2018. FindMyhost.com also did not miss the chance to award Hostwinds for their customer support and positive practices with clients.
What about hosting services? Is it any good?
You be the judge; Several.com brought what helps you to decide on the best Cloud hosting provider for you.
• Bill the Way You Like: Pick the billing option that fits your needs from a bevy of options and different payment methods: Hourly, Monthly, Yearly, biennially, and triennially. You don’t even have to worry about the prices; they vary from $4.99 and up to $328.99 per month.
• Custom Templates: With this option, you can configure the perfect server to your conditions and deploy future servers using the same configuration in one-click.
• SSD Drives: Get your data written and read rapidly with a significant speed for your server; your website, consequently, will work more efficiently and with a decent performance and low loading time.
• Scale As You Want: Here we come to the essence of Cloud hosting; Scalability. People usually pick Cloud hosting for that specific reason; you can scale up whenever your website requires and increase your resources; RAM, Storage, and bandwidth.
• Firewall Protection: Get the right monitor to what comes-in or goes-out of your network traffic; you can also build custom rules for your traffic based on your website’s needs.
Plans and Prices
|1 CPU||1 CPU||2 CPU||2 CPU||4 CPU||4 CPU||6 CPU||8 CPU||12 CPU||16 CPU|
To get a refund, you need to cancel the service within their client portal, and once it is canceled, you can request a refund within 72-hours of the payment transaction time.
Products excluded from the refund:
• Software license
• IP addresses
• Products that are billed hourly
• Products that are purchased using tokens, digital assets, or cryptocurrencies.
• Products that are terminated for violations
Customer Support Options
Once Hostwinds has been awarded for its client support and friendliness, let’s see what options they offer to assist their clients. They offer assistance by multiple options: knowledge base, live chat, email, or tickets. Support is also available 24 hours for the whole 7-days of the week.
It is a web hosting provider based in Texas, the United States, founded in 2002, and offers multiple hosting plans: Reseller, VPS, Cloud, dedicated, and shared hosting. No matter you are a beginner or professional, you will find the package that works best for you. But why HostGator as one of the best Cloud hosting provider? see the following features
HostGator Cloud Hosting Features
• Daily Scan for Your Website: No need to worry about your website's security and safety; with the daily scan, you can make sure that your website is shielded against viruses, hackers, and malware.
• Cache Configuration: Load speed is one of the essential issues when getting your website hosted. As expected, nobody likes to wait for ages. A website with a slow loading speed kills the excitement, and as a result, reduces the traffic amount as time passes. Your website will load fast using an optimal caching configuration.
• Smart Dashboard: Nothing better than being in control of your website performance, which is possible with HostGator. It allows customers to keep an eye on their website performance: Managing, tracking, gathering information, and all other metrics.
• Resource Management: Make sure to choose the hosting provider that does not hide any unpleasant surprises. That’s one reason we chose HostGator; you can allocate and monitor more resources easily and enjoy total control over your data usage.
• Automated Server-Switch: You can’t prevent your website from going off for some reason, but you can get that managed. HostGator offers Automated Failover that gets your website hosted on another server in case of any software issues. So you can make sure that your website is never off whatsoever.
Plans and Prices
HostGator offers three Cloud hosting plans: Hatchling cloud, Baby cloud, and Business cloud.
Let’s take a look at the three plans of Hostgator Cloud hosting:
|Hatchling cloud||Baby cloud||Business cloud|
|Prices per month||$4.95||$6.57||$9.95|
|CPU||2 Cores||4 Cores||6 Cores|
HostGator offers multiple options when it comes to customer support, including live chat, phone on (866) 964-2867, and a knowledge base around the clock and for the whole 7 days of the week.
Want to know more about HostGator and decide whether or not it is one of the best Cloud hosting providers? Read our full review and get to know your web hosting provider better.
Cloud hosting is the best choice for high scalability, decent performance, and backup servers to have got your website covered in case of any hardware issues. However, it might not be the perfect fit for businesses with very sensitive data. Keep in mind that not all Cloud hosting packages are reliable and serve your website the way you wish; that's why we put our recommendations for the best Cloud hosting services on the table and left the last choice for you to make.