Compare between AUL Corp and other vendors
Press [Add to Compare] to Edit, Add or Remove Vendors
- Roadside assistance
- Transferable warranty
- Nationwide availability
- Rental car reimbursement
- Associated protection products available
- Limited coverage conditions
- Contracts are only transferable once, not all contracts are transferable
- No sample contracts
- Strict claims procedure
- Low rental reimbursement
- Sold only at dealerships
- BBB Rating : A+
- Cancelation Option : Available
- Maintenance Coverage : Available only through ancillary products
- Money-Back Guarantee : Available
- Number of Plans Available : Depends on dealership
- Repair Shop Choice : May be limited to dealerships, otherwise any certified repair facility
- Term Limits : Unlimited, but varies by warranty product
- Waiting Period : 0-30 days, based on plan
- Operating Status : Active
- Business Started : 1990
- Online Quote : False
- Customizable warranty and a wide variety of plans
- Offers a lifetime coverage contract
- Some plans cover wear and tear for leased cars
- Coverage for EVs, hybrids, and large vehicles
- "Any Year-Any Mileage" eligibility
- Day one coverage with some plans
- Major Credit Cards
- Major Debit Cards
- ACH Transactions
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Money Order
- Wire Transfer
- *Not all payment methods are available in all states
- *Some payment methods may incur additional fees
- Help Guides
- Live Chat
- Mobile Application
Can I cancel my AUL contract?
Can I choose my own repair shop with AUL?
Does AUL's warranty include roadside assistance?
Is my AUL warranty transferable?
What other products and services does AUL offer?
Where can I buy an AUL warranty contract?