King of the Road Transport: The Best Company Out There
King of the Road Transport
King of the Road Transport ships any vehicle you have on wheels nationwide; they also offer to ship it internationally for those moving abroad.
What is King of the Road Transport?
King of the Road transport is located in Coral Springs, Florida, but their services go beyond the state border as they ship to all 50 states and internationally.
They are a fully licensed auto transport broker that connects their customers with drivers who ship vehicles across the states, region, or the world. They've been in the industry for over a decade and have connections with thousands of carriers to ensure you get the best service.
They are accredited by the Better Business Bureau with an A+ and a customer review rating of 4.82 out of 5.00 with no complaints.
How King of the Road Transport Works
King of the Road Transport offers to ship your vehicle nationwide and across the globe. So whether you are abroad or inside of the U.S, this transportation company can reach you.
To get your car on the road:
- You need to put together all the basic information, know the exact dates you want the car to be picked up at, the address which the car will be picked up from and dropped off, and the type of vehicle you will ship. You need all this information to make sure you get the most accurate estimate of what you'll be paying.
- If you have any specific needs reach out to their customer support to discuss them with a shipping specialist.
- Once you have the details down provide them to King of the Road Transport and they'll write up a contract of their service and schedule a carrier for you.
- On the way, King of the Road Transport will keep you updated via phone or email.
- You'll receive the vehicle at the address you provided and you'll need to inspect the car to sign the Bill of Lading.
King of the Road Transport Services
They offer a wide variety of services:
- Enclosed transport: If you want to protect your car from the elements and road debris then this is the best option for you as your car is transported in an enclosed carrier the whole way.
- Open transport: This is a budget-friendly option as it can cut a few hundred dollars off your bill.
- Door-to-door shipping: Before you ship your car you need to put in a specific delivery address where you want your vehicle to be delivered. In some cities, multi-car carriers are not allowed in residential areas because of the road conditions; if that happens, the driver will coordinate a different location near you where it can safely get in and out.
- Alaska shipping: They offer their shipping services to all 50 states, including Alaska.
- Hawaii shipping: You can bring your car from and to the mainland with their services.
- International shipping: They go beyond the United States borders as they ship to different countries worldwide; if you have any questions regarding the countries they ship, reach out to their customer support.
- Oversized shipping: SUVs, trucks, food trucks, Vans, and trailers can all be shipped with King of the Road Transport.
Discounts: They offer up to $50 off for military, seniors, students, teachers, and first responders. They also offer discounts for returning clients and multiple vehicle transport.
Motorcycle shipping: They are fully qualified to transport any type of vehicle, including motorcycles, which are transported in enclosed carriers.
King of the Road Transport Costs
King of the Road Transport ships nationwide and internationally, so their prices vary drastically. For example, if you are looking to ship your vehicle from Florida to New York, you are looking to pay around $1000; this route is popular so that other areas could be costlier in comparison. On the other hand, Shipping your vehicle from New York o Florida will bring down the price tag to $700.
What affects the cost of your shipping?
There are a few factors that affect the costs of your shipment:
- Transport Mode: The biggest price difference will come from choosing an enclosed or one carrier; the price difference could reach $1000 depending on the type of vehicle.
- Shipment location: Door-to-door shipment is usually more expensive than terminal-to-terminal shipments because it is delivered directly to your home. King of the Road Auto Transport only offers door-to-door shipments.
- Shipment season: When you ship your car plays a huge role since some seasons are in high demand, like summer or the end of the year.
- Vehicle Size: The more space a car takes, the more expensive shipping it is. Smaller cars are cheaper to ship than SUVs and trucks.
- Vehicle operability: If the car does not operate, it will require more effort and resources to move it, so it is more expensive.
- Distance: The longer the distance is, the better price you'll get per mile, though it will cost you more overall.
King of the Road Transport Customer Support
To reach their customer support team at any time, reach out to them through the following email [email protected]
To reach them by phone, call them for free between 9 AM - 8 PM EST at +1-800-955-0644.
If you prefer to be contacted by them, you can fill out an online form with your name, email, and a short message detailing what you need help in, and they will contact you as soon as possible.
King of the Road Transport can transport any type of vehicle, whether it is operational or not, across the globe. You can request a free quote directly from their website to find out if this transport company best fits your budget and needs.
They ship everything from cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, vans, food trucks, and trailers.
To get a free quote you'll have to fill out an online form, then the prices will be sent to your email.
Yes, well, not personally, but someone has to be present on both sides to sign the Bill of Lading.
Officially no, their license is restricted to vehicles shipment, so they cannot transport household goods. However, they allow up to 100lbs of items in the trunk, but it is not covered by insurance.
The cost depends on a number of different factors like distance, country, vehicle type, and mode of transportation.
They offer both open and enclosed carriers of various sizes.
Yes, they do insure the vehicle once it is on the road with no additional costs.