How to Get the Private Internet Access Free Trial
Private Internet Access (PIA) is one of the most well-known VPNs on the market. And to be honest, this popularity is quite well deserved; Private Internet Access offers exceptional levels of security with its military-grade encryption. In this article, we will help you get your Private Internet Access Free Trial and its money back guarantee.
1. Private Internet Access Free Trial Vs. Money-Back Guarantee
2. Can the Private Internet Access Free Trial Be Trusted
3. How to Get the Private Internet Access Free Trial
4. How to Cancel Your Private Internet Access Free Trial
5. Final Words
A free trial is a period in which you get to enjoy a service without paying a penny. In some cases, you need to enter your credit card info so that the service can deduct money when the free trial ends; in some other cases, you get to enjoy the service without even entering your billing info.
However, when it comes to the money-back guarantee, you will always need to enter your credit card info, because you will always need to pay. In a money-back guarantee, you choose a plan and pay for it and enjoy it for as long as the money-back guarantee is, and if you don't like their service, or if you simply don't want to keep using it, you ask for your money back. So, you can think of it as a refund policy.
As for the Private Internet Access free trial, you can have it for 7 days on the iOS and Android apps. However, the money-back guarantee is 30 days long.
Yes. After trying it for ourselves, both the free trial and the money-back guarantee worked out well. We enjoyed the service fully during the 7-day free trial. As for the money-back guarantee, we got our money back within 4 days of contacting their customer support.
To get the Private Internet Access free trial, you need to sign up and create a new account. You will need to enter your billing info in this case.
1. Go to Private Internet Access.
2. Click on "Get Started With PIA VPN."
3. Choose one of the plans.
4. Click on the plan you choose to proceed to the payment.
Available payment methods:
- Major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, etc.)
- Amazon Pay
You should keep in mind that getting refunds for money paid with cryptocurrency can be harder, as payment is done anonymously.
5. You will be then led to a page to create an account and a password.
6. You can install the app and enjoy all features!
If you've tried Private Internet Access' services and were not completely happy with them, you can cancel your subscription and ask for a refund. The process is even easier than starting the trial. The easiest method is done by going to their website and canceling your account from there.
- Go to Private Internet Access.
- On the top-right side of the page, click on "Login" and enter your username and password.
- Click "Subscription Overview" to go to your account info.
- You can cancel auto-renewal by clicking on "Turn Off Auto-Renewal."
- A new tab will appear asking you to provide a reason for canceling your subscription. You can either choose one of the reasons listed or you can write your own reason. If you choose "I have another reason"; you will be asked to explain more; provide a good reason and click "Send the message and cancel auto-renewal."
- Go to the previous page. On the left side menu, click on "Contact Support."
- You will be redirected to a new page > Click on "Contact Us" to proceed.
- You will receive a form > fill it out as follows:
For Department > Account Support
Subject > You can write something like "Subscription Cancellation"
Type a message about how you have canceled your account and would like to receive a refund.
- You will then receive an email from the Private Internet Access agent to confirm your cancellation.
- A refund can take up to 10 days. However, in our case, it took only 4 days.
Private Internet Access is one of our top VPNs; it offers strong privacy and security, a huge number of servers and server locations, many add-on features, great customer service, and affordable prices. We believe you should give it a try!
How to Get the CyberGhost Free Trial
StrongVPN Full Review: Is It Really Strong?
WeVPN - What You Need to Know Before Choosing It
HideMyAss Full Review: Everything You Need to Know
Private Internet Access Full Review: Exceptional Security
IPVanish Full Review: Unlimited Bandwidth and Fast Speeds
To summarize, these are the best VPN Services in 2021…
- Smooth streaming experience
- Reliable security and privacy
- Available on all major platforms
- RAM-based server
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- Strong encryption
- Well-designed applications
- Great for streaming
- Stable server speeds
- 45-day money-back guarantee
Private Internet Access
- 10 Simultaneous connections
- Large server network
- 30-money back guarantee
- Unique security and privacy features
- No-log policy