Top CRM Software to Boost Your Business!
Last Updated by webmaster on
The main factor of success in any business is customer satisfaction, and in order to achieve this, you need to make sure that you’re employing the right software to manage your business. CRM, or customer relation management software, helps you with contact management, lead management, sales forecasting, instant messaging between employees, email tracking and integration with Outlook and Gmail, file, and content sharing, and dashboard-based analytics. Find out the best CRM software for your business by reading our honest and comprehensive reviews. If you wish to learn more about CRM software systems, you can head to our CRM blog page.
Do you want to go straight to the point? Here's a summary of our review of the 2022's best CRM
- 1. Monday.com CRM - One of the best customer relationship management software providers on the market; it offers a long list of features and integrations to help you improve your sales and increase customer satisfaction.
- 2. Oracle CRM - A customer management application developed by Oracle Corporation. Oracle CRM system includes Oracle and PeopleSoft products but leads with Siebel CRM and CRM software on Demand.
- 3. Salesmate CRM - A market-leading CRM software that packs marketing and sales automation, a built-in VoIP system, and tons of advanced features.
- 4. ClickUp - ClickUp offers the most comprehensive and intuitive platform for CRM solutions, and a wide variety of other businesses.
- 5. Pipedrive CRM - A deal-driven CRM software system that simplifies and improves the whole sales process and increases customer satisfaction. It is a perfect option for small and mid-sized businesses.
To summarize, these are the best CRM in 2021…
- Automation of tasks
- Free version and free trial available
- Easy to use and navigate
- Flexible configuration
- Analytics and reporting
- Cloud based solution to reduce implementation time
- Built-in VoIP phone system
- Google Apps integration
- 15-day free trial
- Free forever plan
- Easy-to-use interface
- Several use cases
- Full customization tools
- 275 integrations
- 24/7 support