Credit Card Processing
Best Credit Card Processing Companies
Because most businesses nowadays rely on credit card processing services to accept credit and debit cards, we reviewed the best credit card processors in the market. In our reviews, you’ll find comprehensive description of each company’s features, prices, services, and pros and cons. Credit card processing is an essential service that ensures your customers’ satisfaction by helping them simply and quickly checkout.
Do you want to go straight to the point? Here's a summary of our review of the 2022's best Credit Card Processing
- 1. Stax Credit Card Processor Review - Is deemed one of the top payment processing solutions on the market, and it's best suited for companies with more than $5.000 monthly transactions, while the monthly cost depends on the annual income.
- 2. ProMerchant - Is a US-based payment processing provider that started its services in 2018, and now, the company has an A rating by the Better Business Bureau.
- 3. Merchant-One - Is a US-based full-service provider with more than 20 years in the industry and a wide selection of products, including a POS, credit card processor, virtual terminal, and mobile app.
- 4. Clover Credit Card Processor - Is one of the leading companies providing top-notch business management solutions, including but not limited to POS systems, eCommerce and restaurant online ordering solutions, and credit card processing technologies.
- 5. Payment Depot - Is a US-based company that aims to help businesses find more budget-friendly and simple payment processing options. The business started in 2013 and served a wide range of industries.
To summarize, these are the best Credit Card Processing in 2021…
Stax Credit Card Processor Review
- Month-to-month payments
- Excellent 24/7 customer support via phone, email, and tickets
- Fixed monthly fee instead of a percentage of each transaction
- Flexible pricing options to choose from
- According to the company, there are no upfront fees, application fees, or hidden cost
- Some plans offer free hardware
- Has been an accredited business with the Better Business Bureau since 2010
- No contracts are required and some plans can be terminated without any termination fees
- The company can accommodate most business sizes
Clover Credit Card Processing
- Monthly fees are as low as $9.95
- Efficient solution for small and growing businesses
- Flat-rate pricing structure making it a good pick for small businesses
- No setup or application fees
- A+ BBB accredited company
- Month to month payments